Truth Or Dare That Went Wrong (Or Well)

5th story of this series. And yes it's another romance story, but don't worry, this won't be boring as the other ones. (Hopefully!) The story will mostly focus on the pairing Emily/Molly. I've been very keen of this ship recently and I think it'd be a good idea if I implied it on my AU. I mean, there's already straight and achillean (mlm) couples, then which bad would make if I put a sapphic one? None! The story doesn't need tw, but bare in mind there'll be some drama. What will happen? Find out reading it!

Enjoy!

From time to time, several engines were transported from distant places to the island of Sodor in order to work and have a lot of friends. Some of them were new engines, but others were already known engines that went to the island either to visit or simply come back to stay.

And today was no different. Just this afternoon an engine had arrived on the island, but it wasn't a new one. In fact, this engine already worked on the railway before. It was a yellow tender engine, which was almost the same size as James and Edward. Most engines didn't know who she was, but the other few ones, like the Steam Team for example, knew her as an old friend of theirs, and her name was Molly.

Gray clouds floated across the orange sky as the sun slowly made its way to the mountains, implying that it was time for the engines to return to their sheds. Molly however ignored this and shunted some freight cars in the yard before she could take a nice shower, since her yellow paintwork was covered in coal.

She was about to shunt the last remaining trucks when suddenly she heard a high-pitched whistle from afar. She looked up from the trucks and smiled as she saw a familiar blue tank engine approaching on the nearby tracks. "Oh, hello there, Thomas!"

"Hello, Molly! Still working?" asked Thomas happily as he came to a stop, though he already knew the answer.

"Yes, but I'm just going to shunt those last cars and I'm done. After that I'm going to take a shower and..." She stopped her sentence when something came to her mind. "Oh dear..."

Thomas' smile faded as he noticed Molly's worried expression. "What happened? Is there something wrong?" He puffed forward to get a closer look at the yellow engine.

"Not really...It's just that it was only now that I realized that I have nowhere to sleep..." She blushed with embarrassment.

Thomas looked up and thought of something that could help her. And then, an idea flew into his funnel making him smile as he looked back at his friend. "You can spend the night with us in Tidmouth sheds! It will be fun!"

Molly hesitated a little and then looked back at the smaller engine, giving him a confused glance. "But will there be room for me?"

"Yes, there will be! And to make things better, Rebecca, who is one of the engines that sleeps there, will go on a date with Flying Scotsman tonight, so there will be a free berth for you!"

Molly smiled gently at Thomas, as if she said "thank you". She then looked back at the last trucks and shunted them as Thomas patiently waited for her so he could lead her the way to the sheds.