Chapter Two

Amaka was seated on her chair during night studying, but she wasn't reading. Her hands were inside her skirt, and I imagined she was fumbling with the folds of her vagina.

Reading chemistry was getting boring, and I turned to Amaka and whispered,
“Any action.”

She looked at me, and I gestured to her hand.

“No. Cynthia does it better.”

“I know what you mean. Odita wasn't any better.” I said.

“You did it with Odita?”

“I wanted to experience it. While we are on that note, why didn't you tell me that there's a club like this?”

“Because I know you'll react like this.”

I paused my lips.

“Your point?”

“I just... It's not a big deal, and I know you. You're just bored.”

She removed her hands from her skirt and signed.

“I'm annoyed because I want to do it by myself, but I just can't do it.”

“Maybe I can do it for you.” I said.

“Can you? You just started.”

Her tone wasn't welcoming. She sounded sarcastic and degrading as she looked at me. I ignored her tone and quietly dragged my chair close to hers.

In a louder voice, I said,
“I’m sleepy.”

Then, I put my head on her shoulder and plunged my hands into her skirt. There's something about doing something in secret that is euphoria of its own. I got off on placing three fingers into her pubic area.

Her breath hitched.

I smiled and turned my head toward her neck. I placed my lips on her neck and sucked. Her hands gripped my arms as I pumped my fingers in and out slowly at first. In a strained voice, she said,
“Faster.”

My pumping got faster and faster. She was breathing through her mouth. Her breathing was controlled, and I admired how she tried to control herself. She tightened her hips around my fingers before she relaxed. I removed my hands from her skirt, but I couldn't lick them. Instead, I cleaned my hands on her gown.

She gave me a stink eye and turned back to her books. My head was still on her shoulder, and she didn't move away like I thought. She was still breathing heavily.

“Tell me. How did this club start?”

“It wasn't a club before Cynthia came. She was so good at it that we book her whenever we want it. That's how it became a club, but I can see you are a natural. Have you done it before?”

“No. I just followed my instincts, but I can't do it for myself.”

“You can. It only requires concentration, and...” she trailed off.

I sat up and said,
“And what?”

She cleared her throat.

“If you love someone, their faces will appear in your head, and you imagine doing it with them. It works that way.”

“Really?”

“But considering you, you will never experience that.”

“Why not?”

“You don't care about anyone but yourself,” she said.

“How sure are you?” I asked.

I didn't particularly care about what she had to say, but I wanted to hear why she thought that.

“You are always bored. You tell me so all the time,” she said.

“Good point. But tell me. . .” I lowered my voice and said, "Who's in and who's out?”