Chapter Four

I was on my way to the junior reading hall when I heard whispers. I followed the whispers to the agricultural practice farms.

I wasn't hearing them clearly, but I knew where they were headed. They entered the farm, but I couldn't because the sound of my feet on the dry leaves would give me away. Instead, I hid close to a fence to get a good view of them.

What am I doing?

It was very ridiculous, really, but I felt like a spy looking for secrets for a secret organization.

Adanne and Norah were walking to the hole I made in the fence.

My first thought was how convenient it would be for them to go through that hole and leave St. Peter's School forever.

But if that's true, why haven't they left?

They were gesturing to the hole and talking animatedly. I watched them, and after a few minutes, they turned and started leaving the farm. I turned around and tiptoed quickly and quietly to the piggery. I watched them from my corner. They weren't very touchy with each other, but then, who would be in school? But I still felt like they weren't lesbians.

My curiosity was heightened, as was the dormant euphoria inside me.

This is so exciting.

What are they going to do?

I didn't think they would do anything during the daytime. They might do it at night. I would have to be awake and kicking after lights out.

No minute can be lost.

When I arrived at the junior reading hall, Cynthia was fighting with a thin girl with a bald head. She was holding the ends of a bag and dragging it while the other girl was holding the other end.

“You stole it!” the girl screamed.

“How dare you accuse me? You didn't even verify it.” Cynthia said.

”I didn't have to. You are nothing but a thief,” the girl screamed.

“Give me back my bag. I'll report you.” Cynthia screamed.

“What is going on here?” I asked.

The girl looked at me. Cynthia snatched her bag and hugged it to herself.

“Senior, Cynthia stole my money,” the girl said.

“And you are?”

“Jenny, JSS1A,” she said.

“How sure are you that she stole the money?” I asked.

“Cynthia's a golddigger. She bullies everyone into handling her money. Why wouldn't she steal my money?”

I raised my eyebrow.

“That's all?”

“Search her bag. You'll see it there. She wouldn't have had time to put it in her locker.”

I looked at Cynthia's bag and looked at her. I beckoned on her, and she gave me the bag.

“How much?” I asked.

“About 70,000. My mum gave it to me, and I was supposed to give it to the dorm mistress, but I forgot.”

I opened her bag, and just under her books was a stash of money. I let out a sigh and said,
“Jenny, the money isn't here, but Cynthia, how dirty can you be? Why leave your used sanitary pads in your school bag?”

Everyone laughed, and I gave Cynthia back her bag.

“I'm sorry, senior,” she said.

“Go and throw them away. I don't like dirty girls.” I said, and she left.

“As for you, check your sources before accusing someone else.”

"But I am sure she stole it. Maybe we should search her locker.” Jenny said.

I rolled my eyes.

“If you continue this stupid prank, I'll report you and make sure you get suspended.”

She looked at me. Her eyes were glaring, and her face was squeezed. She looked like someone who was about to cry, and I wanted to laugh. I shook my head and left the hall with a smile on my face. Jenny just gave me a plan. It was a few minutes before study hall when I met Cynthia in room B, which is not her room.

“Thank you,” she said.

“I need compensation for that. I saved you. Now, you need to save me.”

“I can give you half.”

I looked at her.

Surely, she didn't think I needed half the money.

“I don't need the money. I just want sex from you. I don't have to give you pleasure. You will give it to me. That's my deal.”

The bell rang, and I looked at Cynthia. She was smiling.

“You didn't need to convince me. I would have done it.”

“Good. Check if anyone's coming.”

“We don't need to. Almost everyone in room B is lesbian. The others who aren't are in the study hall. I checked before I came here.”

Then, she looked behind me and said,
“Though we have to hide in case Mrs. Agusi finds us and chases us to the study hall,”

We were hiding under the bed when Mrs. Agusi came in. She was really thorough. She looked everywhere except under the bed. Then she locked the door. It reminded me of how I caught Cynthia and Amaka, and the door wasn't locked.

“Do you have a spare key to that door?” I asked Cynthia.

“The head girl gave me one,” she replied.

Immediately, I dusted myself; Cynthia didn't wait. She was as tall as I was, and she pushed me to the wall and started kissing me. I wasn't feeling anything when she started kissing without touching. It's as if she was tenderly holding my face and kissing me. She stopped and looked at me.

“You don't like kissing?” she asked.

“Does that turn you on?” I asked.

“It depends.”

She bent down and pulled down my pants. I felt the anticipation as she used her pinky to draw a circle around my pubic area. I spread my legs and started breathing heavily. She started kissing my opening, and I shivered. She's very good. She started sucking, and I started moving my body. She stopped, and I looked down at her.

“I want it now.” I almost whined.

She took the ends of my gowns and dragged them up, removing them totally. She took off her gown and removed her bra.

“Remove my pants.”

I did, and she removed my bra. She carefully laid me on the floor, sat on the floor, and wrapped my legs around her neck. I tightened my legs around her neck, and she started to suck.

I was wriggling as I tried to move my lower torso. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, and when it ended, I wanted it to continue. My legs were weak, and my breathing was heavy as she laid on me.

“I'm turned on. I need to get off to continue,” she said.

She got up and opened a drawer. She took something out and knelt on the bed. She slid the thing inside her opening while staring at me. She bit her lips as her hand worked faster until she collapsed. She fell on the bed, breathing heavily. Then she beckoned on me. I kneeled on the bed, and she kneeled behind me. Something big slid inside me.

“Are you a virgin?”

“What kind of question is that?” I asked, but my voice came out in a whisper.

“Just asking.”

It was getting faster, and I couldn't concentrate on anything until it came crashing down. I must be an animal. But I just can't get enough. We continued until we heard the bell. I was disappointed at first, but when I remembered what happened earlier today, my disappointment withered away.

“See you in the bathroom.” Cynthia winked.

“I won't be there. I need to sleep.” I said it absentmindedly.

Cynthia unlocked the door, and we went our separate ways.