0.3 | cracked

i looked at my own face.

it was scattered with few cracks that i had obtained throughout my nineteen years of living.

there was one small one that nicked near my left eyebrow. 

ichika, can you work a little harder? you're making me a little disappointed whenever i see your grades.

there was a slightly larger one under my right eye.

who are dressing for? you're such a slut, god.

there was a significantly larger one that started from my jawline and halfway down my neck.

who would even like you? you're crazy for thinking that i'd like you back. i told you, you're just a friend, nothing more. get out of your goddamn fantasies and study harder instead.

and finally, one gash that struck across my cheek.

baek ichika, is that right? i'm so sorry, we found your parents dead in a car. it was caused by an accident on the highway. the culprit was found to be drunk. i'm so, so sorry. 

they say actions speak louder than words, but...

do they really?

a punch from a random thug on the street would fade away in my memories faster than words of spite from someone i thought i trusted.

everyone is judging me.

i feel helpless.

how on earth could that boy have such smooth skin when mine is cracked?