0.9 | heart

jaemin pov

earlier

when i arrived home, i felt an indescribable pain clanging at my heart. anger was pulsing through my veins, but when the pain struck me like lightning, any fury i felt towards ichika melted to the floor and i was sent into a spiralling mess of painful groans and cries. tears streamed down my face as i clutched at my heart.

it felt like it was cracking.

i heaved myself towards the telephone and dialled the emergency number. 

"hello, 119 speaking. what's the stated case of your emergency?"

"h-hello...i need the paramedics...my heart hurts," agony laced my tone and my words sounded breathy and hoarse. "okay, we will be right with you. what is your name and age?"

"na jaemin...i'm n-nineteen..." i coughed, the pain radiating towards other parts of my body. "p-please hurry..."

"please stay calm sir. the ambulance will be with you in a few minutes. what is the address?" 

i managed to breathe out my address before i collapsed, my heart throbbing and my vision twirling into a tornado of spinning stars. 

within a few minutes that felt like centuries, i heard the paramedics storm into the house to find my collapsed body. they pulled me onto the stretcher, panicked voices filling my ears.

one voice shouted, "i recognize him! he's the boy with the odd case!" immediately, i was rushed out of my house at the speed of light and the ambulance drove me away to the dreaded hospital.