Chapter 13: Drama

⚜️ You never know, maybe I just want to you to fuck me against the nearest wall..⚜️

Amusement.

It lurks in her eyes as she watches the figure come closer. Dressed in a black shirt and navy blue ripped jeans, the towering figure comes closer to them.

The figure wears a crestfallen expression as if it was but an abandoned puppy.

"Did you forget all that we had?! Did all your promises add up to nothing?!"

The figure never ceased its heartbroken rant, instead it delved deeper into its role.

Alestia should've pushed Levi away from her, throw a tantrum or two call him names. Maybe, she would've if she didn't know.

If she didn't know, Levi wasn't gay.

The acting of the opposition was on spot she had to admit. The figure in question was a muscular young man, around 20. Ace was thinking he had done a great job and proved himself useful to his friend.

He knew how much Levi despised women, but never saw him raising his hand against one. As such seeing him in this position he had assumed that the girl was forcefully holding onto him while he was unable to force her away.

He felt a sense of accomplishment in helping keep girls away from him.

Since rumors had long spread about them, why not use it to their benefit?

He was sure, the girl would glare at them both probably slap Levi once throw a tantrum, then leave. He just knew Levi wouldn't betray his lover.

He waited patiently.

But instead of the tantrum he expected the black haired beauty just laughed. Not only her, his icecube too wrapped his arms around the girl and laughed heartily.

He was now sure.

Icecube had been possessed.

"What have you done to my icecube?!"

He glared menacingly at her as if she was an evil witch who had stolen his most precious treasure. She in turn, raised an eyebrow.

Something told her, him meeting Aurora would turn out to be a disaster.

Finally, when the two were done laughing Levi turned to face his friend, who hadn't spare any effort to save him from the clutches of the "evil witch".

"Ace, meet Alestia. Alestia, Ace." Levi barely holds in a chuckle, at the comical expression of his friend.

Ace stared at her.

First is disbelief.

Then in horror.

Then finally in embarrassment.

He coughs and looks around, seemingly searching for something.

"Can you guys help me find my self esteem? I think it fell somewhere around here."

"Why bother searching for something that doesn't exist in the first place?" Levi snorts.

Ace sends a glare his way, before smiling sheepishly towards Alestia.