Chapter 30: Dreams

⚜️you take over my mind without even trying...⚜️

Levi

Hot.

It was unbearably hot. A strangled moan left his mouth as he felt a soft stroke on his nether regions.

The hand moved slowly, experimentally but his moans seemed to have given it encouragement to move faster.

The pleasure made him feel like it couldn't get better but he had to grit his teeth when a warmth encased his hardness.

His hands automatically travelled to the figures head, burying his fingers into her hair as his hips raised in a rhythm, taking over the control from her.

She didn't seem appreciate that and held his hips down, though it wasn't hard enough to keep him down he obeyed her and stowed his raging desire.

The familiar pair of grey eyes looked at him, twinkling with mischief as she erotically sucked on him as if he were her favourite popsicle.

Her eyes never strayed from his. Not when her head bobbed up and down, not when her hand travelled to his balls, fondling them ever so gently.

He groaned.

This was to good to be true.

"Fuck!"

He cursed as he felt himself getting closer. Originally he thought the vixen was going to stop seeing him getting close.

She, however, proved him wrong. Seeing him tense up further she increased her pace, gagging slightly but not letting it stop her assault.

"I'm gonna cum."

He warned through clenched teeth, giving her the choice to move away.

She payed no mind to his warning and proceeded with her mission.

And obviously before long he came.

Diligently, she lapped up at the white liquid that he was sure didn't taste good.

Yet she made it seem like a delicacy.

"You didn't have to do that."

He smiled softly as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear panting slightly.

She smiled back and shook her head but didn't speak.

He furrowed his brows seeing her refusal to speak.

But before he could question it, she moved upwards straddling him.

The blanket that was draped over her figure when she sucked him off dramatically fell off of her shoulders revealing her naked form.

He sucked in a breath.

This was like a strip show. Just a couple thousand times better.

He had long forgotten what he was about to say and settled his hands on her hips pushing her down on his semi hard cock, that was already regaining its former glory.