2

"You know, Alya... I was thinking."  Marinette paced around her bedroom with a hand on her chin, as she pondered her genius idea.

"Nothing good comes from that," Alya muttered with a snort. Marinette halted in her steps and narrowed her eyes playfully at her best friend.

"Hey!"  Marinette rolled her eyes but they laughed afterwards, she wasn't wrong... but she didn't have to say it. "Anyway, so I was thinking, Adrien and I are friends, right?"

"Right," Alya nodded firmly.

"But are we friends like I am with you or Nino? Or are we more like friendly acquaintances?"

"Well, it's more like you are physically unable to talk with him without foaming at the mouth-"

"Exactly! So if I confess, do you think it'll ruin what we have? However weak our friendship may be?"

"I mean I don't know, girl, but even if it does, your relationship will fix itself over time-"

"Then I've decided!" Alya sighed as she was interrupted by her energetic friend. "I will confess before the end of the trip!"  It was in that moment that Marinette glanced at the digital clock her desk. "Oh my God, I forgot to pack!" Alya cackled as her friend rushed to pack everything in her closet.

________________________________________________________________

It wasn't long before the day of the trip arrived. Sabine and Tom had told marinette not to worry about a thing - they would take care of everything. All she had to do was go with the flow and wait until the moment of her reveal arrives.

Marinette frowned as she arrived at the airport, everyone was already there, she was the last. She sighed but continued to where everyone else was, and sat on one of the benches.

"Girl you look dead inside,"

"Gee. Thanks Alya. You always know what to say," Marinette rolled her eyes and sighed. "No, I'm just tired, I didn't sleep a wink last night,"

"What, you nervous?" She asked with a frown. Marinette was nervous, but she couldn't tell her that.

"No, I'm actually really excited, but you can't tell because I'm exhausted," Marinette pursed her lips and blew air out of her nose.

Then came around the time to board the plane, Marinette knew that her parents got her first class tickets— she just didn't expect them to get Alya, Nino and Adrien tickets too.

"That's so cool dude and dudettes, we get to ride with higher class," Nino joked.

"I guess so," Adrien shrugged. "It's really cool though, it's like you're own little apartment on a plane," he grinned, excited to go on a plane with his friends.

Marinette smiled softly at his excitement. It was probably the first time he'd have fun on a plane.

Once in the plane, Alya and Nino immediately found a place just for them, leaving Marinette and Adrien to fend for themselves.

"You wanna find a seat together?" He asked with a smile. Marinette nodded and they found their own little corner.

"Do you think they have Ultimate Mecha Strike III?" Marinette muttered as she went through a pile of CD's and video games they had in a small shelf.

"Yeah, I think— here it is!" Adrien grinned as he pulled out the game. He handed her a controller after inserting the game into the console.

It didn't take long for Marinette to win plenty of rounds, enough that it made Adrien not want to play anymore.

"Stop being such a baby," Marinette joked as he huffed.

"You keep winning every game! You've got to be cheating!" He complained frantically.

"Or you're just really bad at the game~" she shrugged nonchalantly, making him gasp.

"Oh you're gonna get it now,"

"What are you—"

Marinette was cut off as Adrien tackled her, tickling her sides. She shrieked and laughed uncontrollably.

"No! Stop! Stop it!" She laughed as he continued. He only laughed and kept going, only stopping when she ran out of breath. They calmed down, but still let out little giggles. Marinette's eyes widened, noticing the position they were in.

He hovered over her with each hand next to her head, she laid under him, panting.

She blushed deeply as he smiled softly at her.

"Adrien—"

"Ahem," their heads whipped up, only to see Alya and Nino smirking at them. They scrambled away from each other and fixed themselves. Marinette took out her pigtails to redo them. Not bothering to look at Alya, who would probably accuse her of doing unspeakable things.

"He tickled me," she harrumphed and looked away from Adrien.

"Frankly, I didn't even know she was ticklish," he shrugged as their friends laughed at him and Marinette.

"You two are hopeless." Alya shook her head at the pair.