6

Marinette blinked as the rays of the morning sun shone through the floor to ceiling windows.

For a moment, all she knew was peace.

Then she heard a soft groan from next to her, making her eyes widen considerably. She turned around and spotted a head of blond hair wrapped up in the sheets. She panicked as she remembered everything she said the night before. Did she really say all of that?

Oh my god this is so embarrassing!

She quickly stood up and shook off her embarrassment.

She would have to deal with it, she caused it after all, it's not like she was drunk or high, just tired.

Marinette had changed into a pink blouse and black leather pants with black combat boots. She put her hair up in a ponytail and sat at her desk to put on her makeup, which only consisted of lip gloss and eyeliner.

She sighed and slouched in the chair, spinning mindlessly as she played on her phone.

Adrien had woken up at this point.

The first thing he saw when he woke up was Marinette. God, she was so pretty.

Adrien sat up and rubbed his eyes, catching Marinette's attention.

"Good morning sunshine," she muttered, glancing up at him from her phone. Adrien paused and let out a chuckle.

"Good morning, Mari,"

Marinette frowned as she received a text from Frederick.

Today is the last day your secret can be kept. Tomorrow we have to publicize you and the coronation.

She cursed mentally, sneering at her parents' timing.

She wasn't ready.

And she swore she would confess before the class found out. And maybe she would tell him as well. Then the rest of the class.

"Are you okay, Mari? You're glaring pretty hard at your phone,"

Marinette shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine." She took a deep breath before speaking. This was it. "Adrien?"

"Yeah?" He answered as he pulled out some clothes from his go-bag. She mustered up all of her courage and bravery and spoke.

"Would you like to go out with me today?"

————————

He had to admit it. He was shocked. Legitimately shell shocked. He could not form words.

Eventually he snapped out of it and accepted with an eager smile.

Was this a date? Who knew?

Adrien dressed up in a dark red v-neck and black jeans. He tried to tame his hair, but that didn't really work so he just left it alone.

Marinette left him speechless again. She wore a sleeveless forest green blouse with a lace halter top that showed off some of her bust, but it was still modest.

Although the blouse was loose, it still accentuated her figure.

She had black skinny jeans that enhanced her curves and made her look absolutely beautiful. She didn't even wear makeup. Just gold hoops and put her hair up in a bun.

"You ready?" She asked with a nervous smile. Adrien gulped and nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment.

They went to an amusement park, winning prizes, going on rides. The two had a blast. He had won her a ladybug plushie, and she won him a stuffed black cat plushie.