Linked Worlds

Welcome to Linked Worlds, inspired by jojo56830's Linked Universe AU, as well as various other stories written about the nine incarnates of the Hero's Spirit. Characters and art do not belong to me, only the plot does.

From left to right of the picture, here are the heroes of courage and their games.

Hero of Time- Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask.

Hero of Twilight- Twilight Princess.

Hero of Warriors- Hyrule Warriors.

Hero of Light- Minish Cap, Four Swords.

Hero of Winds- Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass.

Hero of the Wild- Breath of the Wild.

Hero of Legend- Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Link Between Worlds, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Triforce Heroes.

Hero of Hyrule- Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2 Adventure of Link.

The Chosen Hero- Skyward Sword.

Sign language is not written in italics, underline, or bold. It will be written as normal dialogue. I will do my best to make it obvious when there is sign.

Out of all the games, I have completed Breath of the Wild, The Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, and The Minish Cap, and I have played A Link to the Past, the original Legend of Zelda, Hyrule Warriors, and The Phantom Hourglass. I have second hand experience with most of the other games and have done extensive research to make sure everything fits story wise. If you notice anything off, please alert me.

Enjoy!