27. Little gossiper

"Then you're dismissed." Naruto's last words before they went out of the Hokage's office

Sarada and the others left without uttering another word. While on the hall, there were only noises of footsteps occurring in that very hall. Not until...

"Hey, Miss Uchiha!" That feminine voice squeak behind her

She took a little turn but a little shock cause Yodo was looking at her with eyes gleam with excitement like you can tell that she wants something...

"Uhm, yes?" She had a little awkwardness when she replied but staying in a firm politeness

"Are you together with that blonde guy? Or what term do they use? The son of the Hokage?" Simply just like that she can be called a little gossiper

She smiled, maybe Yodo was just want to know the situation in Konoha, the teen news, exactly to be the most intensifying baseline of every gossip.

"Yodo, stop interrogating her with pointless issues." Araya tried stopping her but he receives death glares

"You don't need to remind me, girls are girls! We do some chitchat that lingers around how men are good at anything! Funny, you're always worst in everything?!" The blonde lady shrug while turning her gaze back at the Uchiha heiress

Everyone knew Araya was pissed, well they've been bitching each other for like every day.

"The two of you stop, show some manners, we're in the presence of the next Hokage and Mizukage, there no term of 'seminal' in each of your behavior." The deep voice of shinki made the two of his companion shut their month, turning away out of disbelief

"If Araya didn't start, I wouldn't be scolded by Shinki!" Although Yodo did whisper, surely Sarada heard her loud and clear.

But Yodo clings on her by holding her arm. Still with that exciting gleam in her eyes.

"Tell me?!" She demand

Surely, Araya wanted to facepalm himself but he could only do it in his mind.

Sarada begins with an awkward smile, "Uhm, yes."

Yodo squeak like a little mouse, "I wish I was lucky like you, you hook up with a charming guy! Everybody intends to say his perfect in every way,"

Kagura and Shikadai went awkward at those words, like come on? Aren't they too the same? For kagura, everyone was head over heels for him back at kirigakure. Shikadai on the other hand was a dominant one, been worth to be looking up to. Practically because he was the son of the princess of the Suna.

"Being with that handsome guy is too much exposure."

"Super!" She giggles while replying to that blonde lady

"Tell me, why did you date him? Is it because of one factor?"

"One factor?"

"I mean, his handsomeness was the most of the points?!"

She thought deeply for that, Boruto was indeed handsome in what angle he would pose. His muscular body was a bonus too but she didn't even once think it matters

"There's a definition from the word 'handsome'..." all of them listen closely to her claims "What I literally mean is that... Boruto may have a magnificent appearance in physical and his mental capacity is just average. Growth of a true born near to perfection is his title in fame, but in my case... the word 'handsome' defines the natural external appearance of a human being, the identity that keeps the prepossessing poise. He has an arresting aura that lingers around him. I might as well doubt to give a proper comment from the definition of others on undefine circumstances. to be precise, I was just liking him because it was him, not because of how he looks. He may be lucky to have that face but I'm lucky to know his heart too well."

That was a long speech, indeed long but wise. Perfectly defined in a way that Sarada could only do. She was the only wise female Uchiha that live through this generation.

"Woah. If I ask you about anything, I'm sure you'll give me an answer right?" Araya, that dimwit barge into the conversation

"In specific, yes. If it's out from my limit then, no."

Kagura smiled at the sight, so Sarada was learning how to interact with the generation now.

"I still wonder why haven't you just told her the truth about what you think of them," Shinki spoke beside him

"Pardon me?" He replied in a whisper

"Don't play coy, I saw what happened that night, all of the words spoken that very night, I've heard it all. That rubbish deal you had with Boruto, and clearly, we knew who won that fight. But where was this belief you had that it was a good turn for you?"

"Are you trying to mock me, Mr. Shinki?" He turns to that painted face guy whose body was covered with metal sand

"No, but if that's what you see then I don't hold against it. But being a witness in that fight I have the responsibilities to carry you two out of problems, even thou that was just an accident that I happened to notice... I would complement you with that skill of swordsmanship but from the beginning, you already knew that you are no match for him."

Kagura smirk, so he indeed notices that it was less than a half percent to win against his opponent.

"That was a thorny fight, indeed. But... I wanted to try on whether if I could win against him, it wasn't combated but a fight to prove that whether who was good enough to give her protection. I already knew the answer after I fell onto the ground, her unanticipated acts to help me was also the biggest surprise. Even sacrifice her relationship with him just to help me out. I just thought... hope for that moment that she'll be mine. But the unforeseen future will make fun of you, instead of that you believe she'll be yours, in a blink of an eye... she was already someone else's."

Shinki just looks at him wearing that sad expression, he didn't even try to comfort Kagura because it wasn't in his nature.

But he could sense that this man beside him want to do something about it, maybe try pursuing her in another way, but he would care less, I mean it wasn't his business to the middle in this nonsense, right?