Nine years prior

Nine years had pass and Sarada was the 8th Hokage, the first Uchiha to ever become one. She was in her usual schedule and that's the Hokage's office, she was now the one giving the orders, sending ninjas for missions.

The 7th Hokage stepped down 3 years ago and left the duties to his daughter-in-law. Now he was enjoying his life with his wife, ended up traveling to Kirigakure to have their couples' Vacation.

Everything went well, Chocho end up with Mitsuki and continue the Bloodline of the Akamichi. Shikadai ended up with Yodo, continuing the Nara legacy. Inojin, as expected ended up with the youngest Uzumaki, Himawari who's name been change into Yamanaka.

Their children are the 18th generation of the Ino-shika-cho thrio. Not to mention, Wasabi and Iwabe ended up together. Likewise with Namida and Metal. For Sumire, she continue being a devoted Scientist while Denki took over his father's company with the rank of being a Jounin.

All was well, all was back from the start again. A new era with new troublesome generation to raise. Not to metion the kids of Boruto, who was known for as the Uzumaki twins.

That tall looking hot blonde daddy was walking his was into the academy, holding blonde little baby with onyx eyes in his arms, range about a year to two.

Everyone stared at them when they pass by, that good looking daddy was taking his little girl for a walk. Her little arm was clutching in her daddy's colar, her pinkish lips were pouting, her onyx eyes was shifting from where she found interest in.

It was three in the afternoon, exactly the dismissal of the Academy. Boruto waited outside the gate until chlidren started to go out from the building.

"Onee-chans are going out now Saira!" He said while waving the baby's hand, she chuckle loudly that made all parent stared at them.

"Boruto senpai?" A feminine voice spoke beside, both of their heads turn to her

The woman he was facing was a Jounin who has often guarding the Academy when she was free from missions.

"Oh, hello!" He respond with a wave

"I see that you're taking little Saira to fetch her brothers."

"Yea, wanna take her out too." He look back that the baby in his arms, "Say Hi to Mai-san Saira!"

That little baby simply stared at her, Mai was excited to hear her say Hi. She pointed her finger to Mai

"Baka!"

The two of them were surprise, Mai seems to be in an awkward position now and so does Boruto.

"Saira, it's rude to say that!" He gently said to his daughter

"Baka!" She shift her finger down on her left side

The two adults shifted their gaze and their eyes fell upon two boys, one with a blonde hair and the other had a raven. Both eyes are the sade of Ocean blues, except much darker than their father's

"Saira-chan! Stop calling me an idiot!" That blonde boy warn, Uzumaki Sarato.

"Mommy should be punish for this! She practically learn it because Mommy always called daddy that way!" The raven boy said, Uchiha Tosuke.

"Hello boys!" Mai-san greeted

"Hello!" They waved in return

"Baka! Baka! Baka!" Saira keeps on pointing to Sarato

"Dad?!" That blonde kid boredly look to his dad

Boruto stared back at him, "what? I can't help it, she only listen to mommy?!" He shrug

"And that's why mommy always calls you an idiot because you don't know how to tame Saira." Tosuke exclaim.

"Tosuke, aren't you a little rude?" Boruto surely wanna facepalm himself for this humiliation

"Why? Granddad (Naruto) says you're so much trouble when you were my age?!" Tosuke hit back. He was indeed witty like his mom, not to mention he inherited the hair

"I had a reason!"

"And Mommy has a reason too!"

They were technically the same portrait of how Naruto and Boruto would bicker in some time ago. And now it passes to this generation but the difference is; you can't fight your own son if he has the same intellegence as his mom, and bro you can't win.

"You really are the Uzumaki twins aren't you?! Such troublemakers!" Mai complemented

Tosuke turn to Mai, "correction, my brother Sarato is the troublemaker. I happened to be dragged to his misbehavior and people somehow mistaken us 'the twins of mischief,' Besides I only take responsibilities cause he is my brother. Blame may dad for his abnormalities."

"Dad isn't to blame!" Sarato pouted

Tosuke sigh, he only got this trait from his mom and he frequently goes to his grandpa (Sasuke) for shuriken training and they were close, Sarato is to his granddad (Naruto).

Tosuke was patient while Sarato was the big mouth in the House but just as Boruto he respect and love his brother and sister. They didn't argue much so they kept bickering each other because of their dad.

"Well, better get you boys home before mom starts to worry!" Boruto said

"Yea/okay!" The twins both said in unison

Sarato grab his brother's hand and drag him to lead the way, Boruto and Saira bid goodbye to Mai, waving little Saira's baby hands.

"What do you want for dinner?" Boruto asks his boys

"Why? Are you gonna cook?" Tosuke asks

Boruto became awkward, "that's not the point Tosuke!"

"I want some ramen!" Sarato cheerfully said

"Miso soup with tomatoes would be fine." Tosuke simply said

Wow! I can see dad and sensei in them?! I should have known...

They headed home, all four of them. Now they were a family of five, all that happened in the past was left behind.

~• FIN •~