Chapter 7

Well the party was certainly getting underway the drink was flowing everyone was having a good time inc me I'd put steve to the back of my mind and started letting my hair down with the bestest group of friends a girl could ask for, I noticed that a certain 2 people were starting to get closer, I always knew that Rachel had a soft spot for Ben so I'm glad they were starting to get close, I soon snapped out of my daydream when jo turned round and said right who's singing next then, everyone started chanting my name ( the only person who hadn't sang yet ) I was like noooo lol, everyone was like yea go on, I looked at the guys and Christian threw me the mic, I chose to sing there you'll be by faith hill, the music started and I started singing the girls started waving their hands in the air and the lads looked at each other gobsmacked as they'd never heard me sing before, I finished the song and everyone started clapping, I stood up and took a bow and burst out laughing before going to the kitchen to grab a drink, I could hear Christian and mark talking by the stairs, I heard Christian saying u need to tell her how your feeling mate otherwise you'll regret not saying anything, but she's just been thru a bad break up with her boyfriend and I don't want to jump in too soon, listen I'm sure she'd appreciate you opening up to her so she knows where she stands with you, just then I coughed and walked out of the kitchen the boys fell silent, I smiled as I walked past them and said u alright guys, yea were gud tar, we walked back into where the others were and Ben said right guys think we need to call it a night for now as we're in a meeting early tmrw but well def meet up after if ladies fancy it, oh god def, cool well ring u tmrw, thx for a great night they said as they went round and hugged us all.