Chapter 14

Time had flown since we began organising to fly over to Norway to surprise the boys, today was finally the day we were flying!! we got a taxi to the airport and headed over to check in then we went and sat in Costa until our flight was called, Rachel piped up I hope they aren't mad we came over, what if they don't want to see us? Rachel stop!! There's nothing to worry about I promise Ben will be ecstatic to see you and Chris to see you I said looking at Sophie, I hope so she said. Just then we heard our flight being called we grabbed our bags and went to the departure lounge, I grabbed my phone and rang their tour manager to let him no we were boarding and what time we'd land, I'll meet you girls at the airport ok I haven't said a word to the lads so there none the wiser, that's fab thanku so much, we'll see you soon. With that I hung up and turned my phone off. The flight seemed to take forever but we finally arrived, we got off the plane and headed into arrivals, we grabbed our bags and made our way out, we were looking round to see if we could see their manager anywhere then we saw someone holding a card with our names on, we smiled at each other and headed over to him and introduced ourselves, he led us to the car and put our bags in the boot, we started driving and he explained that he had booked and payed for a hotel for us, we were so shocked we didn't no what to say as we were going to sort that when we got there, wow thanku so much I said how much do we owe you? Nothing at all my treat, wow thanku were very greatful, right I'll drop u at the hotel so u can get ready and a car will pick u up at 630 he explained, we looked puzzled haven't the boys got a concert tonight we asked confused? Yes they have but your going WHAT!! Omg this is amazing, wait they won't see us will they? No we've put u in the side stalls where the lads won't get a great view so they won't no your there, phew that's ok then 😊 then were taking them out to a bar we've hired out after so then whilst they're letting their hair down well say we've got them a surprise for their birthday and then bring u girls out 😃 omg this is the best plan ever said Sophie as we pulled up outside the hotel😃 we can't thanku enough for what you've done for us we really can't, hey no need to thank me ladies you made it all happen, now go on scoot go get yourselves sorted the car will be here in a couple hrs, we thanked him again and gave him a big hug before jumping out the car to go check in.