Chapter 8

The next morning I awoke to hear loud talking downstairs I thought Jesus those girls know how to be noisy lol, I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs with my pjs on and my bed hair to walk in on the guys and girls all chatting in the kitchen, oh poo I thought and ran back upto my room to get changed before coming back downstairs, everyone turned round saying morning, mark walked over to me and whispered to me can I talk to u, yea cause u can, not here tho shall we go for a walk, yea ok then, we walked down the beach to where we were sat before, we sat down and mark asked if I was ok, I said I was fine I couldn't help but feel he was nervous about something, I took his hand in mine and looked at him with a slightly worried look on my face, I said to him in a quiet voice are u ok mark? I'm worried about you, he looked me straight in the eye and said I'm just going to come straight out with it, I really like u in fact I've fallen for you big time, ever since we were younger I knew there was something there but we couldn't act on it, but since we've met up again I've felt the feelings again only stronger, I love being around you, you make me happier then I've ever been with anyone else, I have no idea how you'll react but I had to tell u otherwise I'll go crazy, I put my finger to his lips shhh it's ok, listen I feel the same I couldn't tell u obv cause of steve but I've had the feelings for a while, I heard mark sigh a big sigh of relief, he looked at me and stroked my face with his hand as he moved in closer, he whispered I'm so glad u feel the same way, our lips met and the fireworks started going off in my head, we pulled away and smiled at each other, mark moved closer and put one arm round me and the other he intertwined his fingers with mine, I rested my head on his shoulder and we sat staring out at the sea, I never felt so happy and contented as I did right at this moment, I wanted it to last forever I think I was falling in love with him.