Pretty Boys Intro

"Jeonghan!" Joshua yelled from across the hall, gaining a few peoples attention.

"Yeah?" Jeonghan replied, looking up from his phone.

"Have you seen Minghao? I can't find him anywhere." Joshua asked the blonde-haired male. "No. You should go ask Seungkwan. Maybe he knows." Jeonghan shrugged.

Joshua then walked off, trying to find Seungkwan to ask about Minghao.

"Kwan!" Joshua shouted as he spotted the said male. "Have you seen Minghao? I want to know if he'll go shopping with us on Saturday."

"Nah. He's probably just late like yesterday." Seungkwan calmly replied. "Probably." He agreed.

Joshua had no idea where Minghao was. He was always early to school, so him showing up late yesterday, was quite a shock. Normally Jeonghan would be the late one, but he was early yesterday and Minghao was late.

Something wasn't right in Joshua's mind. He thought that something was up, even though it's for a few days, he sensed that something was wrong.

Just as he was thinking, the bell soon interrupted his thoughts and he made his way to class.

Nearing the entrance of the classroom, he saw one of the athletic boys in their grade come out of the bathroom. He just death glared at the male that made eye contact with him until he looked away.

Once he made himself comfortable in his seat, Jeonghan came in and sat next to him.

"Did you find him?" Jeonghan asked, getting his book and pencil out for the period. "No-" "Hi guys! Sorry that I'm late again!" Minghao suddenly interrupted.

"Where were you?" Jeonghan questioned the youngest boy. Minghao seemed to be contemplating in his head until he spoke up and said, "sorry, my mum is going on another business trip, and I was helping her pack." He replied.

"Oh, okay." Joshua sighed.

The rest of the lesson consisted of boring work and a lot of explaining that Minghao couldn't understand. He wasn't very fluent yet, so it was a big challenge.

It was currently lunchtime and the four boys were sitting at their table talking about anything that came to mind, while Minghao sat silent, staring at a certain 'thing.'

"What are you looking at?" Seungkwan asked, snapping Minghao out of his daze. "I was just thinking and didn't know where I was looking." He said back. Seungkwan didn't bother to argue, so he just went back to their conversation, this time, Minghao joining in.

-After School-

Jeonghan was eager to get out of class, he nearly went a little earlier than the bell.

He was going to meet up with Seungkwan and Joshua when he found something very unexpected...