prolonge

A little girl was running in a park trying to catch a butterfly, suddenly her feet wobbled and she fall on the ground scratching her knee, she started crying because of the stinging in her knee

"Are you okay." A little boy few years elder to her stood in front of her concerned.

The little girl looked at the boy with teary eyes she shook her head," nan hult , thil bad hult Nan....." The little girl said sniffling pointing towards the ground, (Nan hurt , this bad hurt nain.)

The boy kneeled down in front of her and wiped her tears." Shhh its okay it won't hurt much now see I will scold the ground." The boy said with a Stern face and started to lightly hit tap the ground.

The little girl giggled and clapped her hands excitedly enjoying the scene in front of her.

The little boy smiled at her with his few toothie grin.

"Naina!!!." A couple shouted running towards the little girl.

The man picked up the girl while the women kneeled down in front of the boy who was watching them silently.

"Dear thank you for taking care of her." The lady said with a warm smile while the boy smiled back.

"Pap..pap..he..gol..Nan...pay...pap..Nan..pay..wlth him...." The little girl said pulling the man shirt. ( Papa papa he good Nan play papa Nan play with him)

The lady smiled and turned towards the boy who was looking at the little girl with a grin." Where are your parents beta , i want to thank them and ask permission if it's okay for them to let you play with Naina." The lady asked.

The little boy face turned gloomy as his eyes become teary, the couple surprised seeing him like that,"hey champ what happened why are you crying," the man asked with a gentle.

The boy shook his head."my parents become star, god took them with him." The little boy said with sad face.

The couple understood that his parents are no more." Beta where are you from, where is your home." The lady asked.

He pointed towards a building." That's my home." He said innocently.

They couple was shocked looking at it , it was a orphanage, they looked at the boy sadness," can I play with her I promise I will be a good boy." The boy asked with a hope looking at the sleeping Naina with innocent excitement.

"What's your name dear." The lady asked.

The boy grinned,

"Aljun."

--------------------
Aesthetics

------------------------------------------

Okay Soo this will be something new , work of my , I don't how it will be turned out to be, but i just hope that it will be good.

Those who doesn't like historical fiction or reincarnation stories they can also read this story because, this is the first part and will only contain their love tale.

I hope you guys like it, *fingers crossed*