chapter 8

Ivy's P.O.V

Sonya and Kano both started to growl more fiercely and take a threatening step "How dare you!" I say my voice vibrating off the walls, threatening to shatter the windows. "You are the most egotistical, selfish bitch that i've ever met. I thought you of all people would be happy that i've found love. who cares if it's with three mates. You have edward.....why can't I have Them huh?! why can't I be happy and in love too bella" I asked as black tears ran down my face with my anger starting to fizzle out just as quickly as it came. I felt a hand touch my shoulder giving it a small gentle squeeze. I turn to see that it was Caius smiling gently with both sam and Jake standing behind him with worried smiles.

"My love....calm down. there is no need to be anymore upset than you already are. Jane, Alec please take Ivy and the wolves to my chambers so they may rest I will be there shortly." He says with a gentle tone and smile. I feel whatever the power was slowly start to leave my body as I feel my eyes go back to normal. Nodding, we silently all start to follow Jane to Caius's room. I spear a glance at bella who is currently giving me the most hate filled glear "You are no longer my sister" I hear her say as I walk passed which I do my best to ignore and keep the tears from spilling out.

~Cauis P.O.V.~

As I watch my mates leave, my smile soon turns in to a cold glear. I noticed that one of Ivy's great dane still remaind and sat on my right, next to my throne. I rubbed her head, to which she leand into my touch but still seem to focus on the cullens and the girl's every move. " now on to the matter of what to do with not so sweet bella." Aro says with a smile as he comes down off his throne. "I say she dies" I say to which the Great Dane seems to growl in agreement "Now brother lets not be to hasty. Young bella seems to have some power as she is able to withstand all of our gifts. i'm curious of what it would be when she is turned." Aro says with a gient smile "She threatened my mate/my future queen, she has no use to me besides dieing a horrible death as she deserves" I say threw clenched teeth.

"she knows to much Aro and as I see it the Cullens have no intention of turning her at all." Marcus says while giving me a slight nod in which I return. Aro sighs "very well....Alec" Aro says dismissively

《A/N: You all know what happens during this fight scene it's just a little hard for me to describe but in the future I'll  try》

"Leave now and make your preparations" Aro says excited about the thought of bella being turned to which i scuffed in discussed. "Wait! What about my sister and Jake and Sam?" Bella says "do not worry about them they will go home whenever they choose to but you on the other hand will leave now" I say standing up from my throne and stalk my way out to where my mates are with the great Dane walking beside me.

《Small time skip to where Ivy and the boys are: 3rd person P.O.V》

"Jake for the hundredth time will you sit down and stop passing back and forth." Sam says while rubbing his temple with frustration "I can't help it Sam, we have to share our Ivy with a leach, A king of all the leaches to be exact do you know how wrong that has to be in the laws of nature or whatever!?" Jake whisper yells trying not to wake a sleeping Ivy who passed out due to exhaustion from her new/unknown powers and a protective Kano who is worn out from all of the excitement.

"Look i get It I know it's alot to take in and I don't know if it is wrong or not but what I do know is that he is Ivy's mate just like we are weather he's a leach or not." Sam says "so what your ok with this!?" Jake says "In a way yes....and in another way no. Look my point is that I can tell that Ivy already felt the mate pull to him just the same that she felt toward us and I can already tell that she may be falling in love with him as well just she is falling for us." Sam says with a sigh.

"So what do we do then?" Jake says finally sitting down "we support her and stay by her side no matter what. We both lover her and now im sure so does the leach which means he'll do whatever it takes to protect her just like we would. The least we can do is give him a chance." Sam says while putting a reassuring hand on Jake's shoulder to which Jake nods in understanding with a small smile.

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter buuut with the school semester finally over im able to write again finally. So more to come. I should have another chapter up by next Friday. In any case Happy!!!!! holidays!!!