Runaway.

(L/N) (Y/N), Tokyo, 21.

"You useless woman!" The male yells at me as I was thrown to the wall, feeling and hearing my small wings break into blue shards of sapphire, again. The small shards cutting through my shirt and digging into my skin.

"We're in debt! Why can't you get that through your thick skull?!" The words were numb to me, I only looked up at the male's orange eyes with my (E/C), broken ones.

"Mommy!" I hear the little girl from the hallway yell out my name and run to me. I hear Ikari groan in anger and walk away from the girl that was his daughter.

"Worthless bitch." He mumbles under his breath before leaving out the front door with a cigarette.
As I was finally able to catch my breath, I look up at my blonde daughter and smile while she had teary eyes that made me heartbroken.

"Let's get mommy patched up, can you help me Hinata?" I said, my voice had a singe of tiredness and numbing to it. I stood up, my back slightly hunched over from the aching pain that was caused by my sapphire shard piercing into my nervous system.

"Let's go, mama," Hinata said, holding onto my hand. I stumbled a bit as the large sapphire shard on the hard floor stabbed my bare feet, I pulled Hinata to my left so she didn't step on the blue shard. As we both go to the bathroom, I sat down on the small little stool while the small girl climbed onto the sink to get the first aid from the cabinet.
I removed my dark grey shirt that was also filled with rips and pieces of my wings, leaving my bra on.

I wince slightly when the tiny bits were removed from my back, beads of blood streaming down.

"Does it hurt mommy?" Hinata asked, a bit of concern in her voice. I turned to face her and smiled.

"Just a bit, but not too much. Im strong." I said, showing a fake smile towards my young daughter. Even if I showed her a smile, she knows it wasn't genuine, I just don't want her to worry so much.
I turned away from the girl and let her continue to clean my back from the glass.

"Mommy," I hear the little girl call my name, I could notice she had a lump in her throat as if she was trying to hold back tears. I didn't answer, only because I didn't want to provoke her from crying, it's not okay to suppress the tears, even though I've done it for years now.

"Im scared of daddy, I don't want to live with him anymore," Hinata said, her voice was trembling. I looked back at my daughter, wiping her teary brown eyes.

"Please mommy, I don't want to be here anymore," my daughter pleaded once more. I looked at her with my soft eyes as I felt heartbroken for the girl. I embraced her, her tears fled down my chest as she sobbed, petting her head to calm her down.

The bathroom door opened, a creaking noise from the hinges was made, making Hinata freeze in fear as she sniffed the cigarettes from her father. I glared at the man with my (E/C) eyes but he was unfazed and glared back at me.

"Stop crying and hurry up you little bitches." he said with no empathy for his scared daughter. He left the door open, walking down the halls and into the bedroom we shared.

'I'll get us out of here.' I promised myself, even though I knew it was dangerous, considering what type of quirk the man had.

I huffed out a deep sigh and parted the hug, Hinata looking at me with her puffy eyes.

"Go to your room and grab some of your clothes, hide the bag under your bed until I come into your room tonight, okay?" I explained to her. The girl just nodded and hugged me once again before we left the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was past 1 in the morning, Ikari was fully passed out on the maroon couch from the liquor he consumed. Bottles on the floor and in his hand, it made me angry. I quietly walked into our bedroom and grabbed a duffel bag, going into my closet and shoved undergarments, clothes, and the money that wasn't stolen by Ikari.