Like father like daughter

Hawks, Musutafu, 23

I shudder almost as the wind passes through my wings, separating the crevises between each feather almost.
Hinata was now sitting on my shoulders while we walked to the agency. Strangers waved but soon gave us looks, confused about whose child I was carrying belonged to. Even some fangirls stared and whispered.

"You doing good up there?" I asked, moving my head a bit to look at the girl on my shoulders.

"Yep! Thank you Hawks!" She exclaimed, making me smile as we continued to walk.
We finally arrive at the agency. I put Hinata down and held her hand, walking over to the receptionist.

"Morning Hawks- Oh, you have a child?" The brunette asked, almost like she was a bit irritated.

"Hinata, shes just friends daughter im looking after. Hinata, say hi to Yuki." I explained, looking down at the now shy girl that was hiding behind my leg. I looked up at Yuki to only see a smile that I knew was fake. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the little girl, sitting in my arms.

"Anything in the agenda Yuki?" I asked. The brunette nodded and handed me a file.

"Just another petrol today, the league of villains is causing a bit of trouble around this area, especially that Dabi man," Yuki explained. I only smirk slightly at the information I was given and took the files in my free hand.

"Okay, anything else?" I questioned, tilting my head a bit.

"Nope, have a nice day Hawks," The young lady says, giving me and Hinata a small wave as we walked to the elevator.
Stepping into the elevator, I used a feather to press the button that led to the top floor.

"Yuki is scary." I laughed at the girl's remark.

"Is she now?" I asked jokingly after I put down the crystal-winged girl and held onto her hand. The little blonde nodded vigorously and skipped into my office as I let go of her hand.

"She looks mean and reminds me of a snake, also your office is big!" The little girl exclaimed and climbed up my desk chair to sit. I laughed at the little girl as she was having trouble getting on my chair. I used a few of my feathers to pick the little girl up and drop gently on my chair.

"Well I guess she can be mean, and her quirk is envy so I can tell why you think that of her," I said with a small chuckle.
I remember when Yuki would hiss at fangirls that tried to get close to me, it annoyed me but I can't fire her or anything for something like that.

"Hawks?" I turn to the little girl who was looking at a small building from below. Hinata's red wings fluttered, hitting each other with a small clink sound when they hit.

"You wanna go to that bakery?" I asked, pouting down at the white and pink themed cat cafe. The little girls' golden eyes gleam with excitement as she looked up at me.

"Can we?" Hinata chirped with excitement. I nodded but before I knew it, the little girl was already fluttering her way to the elevator. She was barely touching the floor but she could fly a bit.
I followed the child into the elevator and we went down to the first floor.

"Your mom teach you how to fly?" I asked, picking up the girl and placing her on my shoulder.

"Mm-mm, I haven't seen her flown in a long time. But she always held me up when I tried to fly," The girl hummed, the sound of crystals hitting against each other was somewhat soothing, it sounded like glass breaking and echoed through a cave.

"How about I teach you how to fly later?" I requested, the girl basically jumped as I was carrying her.

"Yay!" Yelled the exhilarated child.
We reached the cat cafe and as we entered, the civilians inside started to stare at us.