A choice.

(L/N) (Y/N), Musutafu, 21

"You ready?" Hawks pops his head into the bedroom with his wings covering her eyes.
I slip on my leather jacket and turn to see the red-winged man in the doorway.
Shuffling over to the man, I put my hand on the wing that was covering his eyes and lowered them so his eyes met mine.

"Yep," I said and walked past the man. I see Hinata sitting on the couch with her stuffed animal.

"Hinata, you ready to go?" I asked, the girls look up at me and runs to give my legs a hug.

"Mhm! Let's go!" The blonde girl hummed and ran to the front door, Hawks and I followed.
After I received the letter a couple of days ago, Hawks knew I was tense but he didn't know why (because I haven't told him about the letter) and is taking Hinata and me to the mall to go shopping.

We all slipped on our shoes and left the apartment. I held onto the little girl's hand while skipped with us.

"You really don't need to buy us anything, Hawks," I let out, Hawks looking at me with knitted eyebrows.

"You looked upset on Wednesdays, so I just wanted to cheer you up." I look over at Hawks, his golden eyes gazed at the sky, it was a sunny afternoon.
I sighed and gave him a smile in response, continuing to walk to the mall.

The mall wasn't far, it was close to a park near the club and I thought it would be nice to buy something nice for Hinata.

"Let's go in there," I pointed to a store called 'OKAIDI' which seemed to have clothes for kids.

"Sure," Hawks hummed, Hinata then started to run eagerly into the store. We both laughed it off and followed the crystal-winged girl.
The store was filled with colorful clothes, fit for girls and boys around Hinata's age.
I catch the little girl eyeing a red dress, a shade lighter than Hawks crimson wings.

"You like it?" I crouch down to the girl's height and ask.
Her answer was a vigorous nod and started to rummage through the rack and picked out the same dress that fits her. I smiled and nodded to the girl as she ran to the changing rooms.

Waiting, I turn to see the blonde man looking at toddler-sized shoes, preferably for boys. I step over to the man as his wings retracted and hit my wings as I crouched down with him.

"Whatcha' looking at?" I asked, making Hawks jumped a bit as if he didn't notice his red wings had hit my blue ones.

"Nothing," He sputtered but played it off cool, standing up straight and I followed his motions.
I smirked at him, it was funny to see him flustered.

"If you want those shoes, you can buy them, I just don't know why you would want to buy kids shoes when you're an adult," I chuckled at my comment and looked back at the shoes Hawks had been staring at.

"No, no. I was just looking, I'm not going to buy them," Hawks asserted, rubbing the back of his neck. I giggled but shrugged at his answer and turn back to the dressing room Hinata was in.

"Look, mommy!" The dirty blonde girl says as she comes out of the little room. She twirled to show the back of the dress, the back was cut low and let her wings protrude.

"It looks nice," Hawks complimented the girl, giving him a sweet smile as a thank you. Hinata went back inside to change out of the dress and came out right after.

Before paying and leaving, I picked out a couple more pieces of clothing for my daughter and that was it for the store.
We all went through a couple more stores until we stopped at a cafe.

"I'll have the milk tea, what do you two want?" Hawks turns over to me and asks.

"I want mango tea!" Hinata exclaimed. Hawks looked at me, waiting for my answer.