Honestly ✔

"Say too much, but it's not enough
Got me wonderin', 'what a lie you hiding?'
Did you lie when you called it love?
Or am I crazy?
Somebody save me."
Honestly; Gabbie Hanna

-

*TW - emotionally abusive relationship*

-

Flashback:

Jacqueline was standing in the shower, a big smile on her face. She was finally feeling happy, oh how much she missed this feeling. She and Ismaël have been through rough times, but it looks like they'll overcome this problem. Like they overcame the previous ones. They always overcome every struggle, their love is strong enough. It looked like their spark is gone for good, but after the perfect day they spent on the beach, it¨s all looking more positive. Good times are coming, she can feel it.

After Jacqueline was done showering, she closed the water and wrapped a towel around her body. When she was leaving the shower cubicle, she noticed something on the foggy mirror. When she came closer, she saw 'I love you' written in the steam. She smiled widely at the sweet message Ismaël left her, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. But the more she was studying it, the more she was noticing that something is off. It wasn't his handwriting. It was neat and elegant, that wasn't anything unusual for Ismaël. But she has never seen him writing letters i, y, and u like it's in this message. And she doubted he suddenly changed his handwriting. This message clearly wasn't written by him, it must have been someone else. And this message wasn't meant for Jacqueline, it was meant for Ismaël. From another woman.