22. oh shit- explanations

a bonus explanation chapter requested by a bunch of you guys
(sorry this is so late)

"y/n? y/n! y/n l/n, come out! you're hours late to class and vlad king sent me to get you!" kendo pounded on y/n's dorm door.

there was silence on the other end.

"alright y/n, i'm coming in!" kendo finally announced. she picked open the lock on the door with a bobby pin that was so conveniently sitting in her ponytail. i'm actually not sure how that works, it defies gravity i guess (#ripfourthwall).

poor itsuka, she swung open the door to see 5 stupid teenagers sleeping on each other. she recognized the 1-a students, midoriya, kirishima, and jiro. they were just a pile of sleeping students. midoriya was on the bottom of the pile, kirishima had his head laid on midoriya's chest, jiro's head was on midoriya's legs while the rest of her body was laying on kirishima, y/n's left foot was in jiro's mouth for some reason and the rest of their body was rested on everybody else. oh wait, shit, there was another student too. uraraka had somehow made herself float and she was currently sleeping on the ceiling. to be honest, i really dunno how that works.
(#thefourthwallbreaksagain)

and poor itsuka was just ಠ_ಠ.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!" she shouted.

y/n shot up ("fUCk!" jiro said, as y/n kicked her mouth), uraraka fell from the ceiling and landed on midoriya (probably breaking one of his bones, but he's used to it at this point), and kirishima hit his head on jiro's leg. ouch.

"kkKeNDO WHAT THE FUCK?" y/n yelled at her.

"yOUNG ENBY DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" kendo yelled back. ("shit she's using her mom voice-" y/n dramatically cowered back in fear of a mama kendo rage.)

"I'M SORRY MOM I WON'T DRINK SHAMPOO AGAIN, I SWEAR!"

"TH- wait you what-?"

"um,"

itsuka sighed and shook her head. "oh god, y/n, what the hell..."

y/n shouted, "HEY WELL I WAS GOING TO BED BEFORE THESE FUC- shit where'd they go?"

turns out that the 1-a fuckers had snuck out before itsuka could go all mama rage on them.

"gasp! the real UA traitors!" y/n exclaimed.

"come on!" kendo dragged y/n by the arm and brought them to their class.

"really kendo? you don't have to drag me.." y/n muttered.

and oh shit they're in the classroom now. everyone stared and monoma snickered.

"why hello l/n. care to explain why you're 2 hours late to class?" vlad king sarcastically asked.

"y'know what man? imma be completely honest with y'all. me and a couple of those 1a hoes got drunk on shampoo and ate things that weren't supposed to be eaten. and we were all too stupid to call for help."

"..." the class was silent.

"i'm-" their teacher started. "i'm not even sure how to respond to that,"

"yes, i'm okay. no, i don't need to be in a mental hospital. yes, i'm sorry i'm late for class." y/n responded with a straight [or gay if yes homo #thefourthwallbreaksyetagain] face.

"right. um. why don't you head to recovery girl really quickly and then i'll give you a pass to see the school therapist. oh shit that's right, we don't have one-" vlad king added as an afterthought.

"yayy free therapy!" y/n cheered.

"y/n what the fuck," itsuka whispered.

"i don't know either, just go with it," y/n whispered back.

"YOU NEED SERIOUS MENTAL HELP, N/N!" monomaniac (*cough* i mean neito) shouted.

"LMAO BITCH I KNOW!"

meanwhile with the 1a rats...

"I'M SORRY, YOU WHAT?!" iida shouted at midoriya, kirishima, uraraka, and jiro.

"i told you this was a bad idea to tell him," jiro whispered to kirishima.

"yeah i know, we're stupid."

"you mean, you're stupid." midoriya chimed in (haven't you people ever heard of?).

"oh hush."

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN SERIOUSLY ILL OR POISONED OR- YOU'RE ALL LUCKY YOU'RE STILL STANDING HEALTHY RIGHT NOW! YOU-"

"BYE!" uraraka said and walked out of the dorms.

"did she just-"

"she did-"

"URARAKA GET BACK HERE!"

"BYE!"

"shit wait, would that actually work?-" kirishima whispered to himself. "BYE!" and he too left.

"I- WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU ALL LEAVING?" iida yelled as literally everyone left the room.

in short, iida was pissed, those four skipped school that day and claimed to be "sick", and y/n got free therapy 😎✌️