33. i love you

"hey neito,"

"what do you want?"

y/n huffed and smiled at the blond bitch that was dangling off the side of their bed, his legs laying on top of theirs. "have you ever thought- have you- like- we're like- a duo, kind of?"

"what?"

"like, yeah, we do a bunch of crazy shit together while itsuka's trying to stop us and tetsu and toshi are kind of encouraging it and watching from the side?"

"i guess," monoma sighed, scrolling through tiktok (not sponsored 👊😔). "why?"

"we could be a hero duo! you and me! or-"

neito cut them off. "are you flirting with me?"

"👁👄👁," y/n looked at him. "hoe, that's not flirting? that's just being friendly?"

"oh," (i would hit you guys with the italicized "oh" but i'm not that evil, i swear) neito looked back at his phone. "what were you saying after that?"

"uhh, hang on, i forgot," y/n did the weird chin grabby trend thing (🤔 sort of like that thing??). "oh yeah! we could be a duo, or if we want more people, we could be trio but with 5 people!"

"you mean a squad?"

"yeah lmao like the wild wild pussycats," y/n said in a childish voice.

neito snickered. "maybe, i dunno,"

"i mean it would make sense if you had like a squad or whatever, because of your quirk, you would want others around to use their quirks, no?"

"yeah, i suppose so,"

"..." y/n looked at the ceiling. "i'm bored."

"same. tiktok gets boring once in a while, especially after you've somehow gotten to the straight-normie-political side of it."

"...wanna play a prank?"

"ehh..."

"...on class 1a?"

neito sat up immediately. "i'm listening."

y/n laughed in french. "okay let's do it."

(fuck is now chatting with class 1-gay 🏳️‍🌈)

fuck:
i love you

"and now we wait." y/n smirked.

"what are we waiting for, exactly?" neito was still confused.

y/n held up three fingers and whispered. "and 3, and 2, and 1-"

silence. then their phone vibrated. and again. and again. and again, and so on-

"jesus christ, those bitches love you-"

"lol who doesn't?"

alien queen:
aww i love you too, y/n

pikachu bby 💛💛:
sorry queen, i think homie was talking to me

i love you too y/n

aux cord:
no, sorry guys, they were talking to me, they love me and i love them

we're getting married soon if you didn't know ,,,

dad:
1. You're both fifteen, that's not exactly legal yet.

2. Using order of elimination, I would assume they were talking to me. It was a platonic "I love you," I am their father, after all.

icy hot prince ❄️🔥:
lol ew who says 'i love you' to their dad