Chapter Six- Home

Fluff and mini tiggers
_______________________________________

You hear the compressed swish as the door opens. Your back is pressed tightly against the wall of the door. The darkness of the room hides you both well as three armed D-class personal walk in. You wait until they shout for the dummy to put it's hands up too slip out behind them. Your feet clack loudly on the steel grating as you run 049 behind you. You see an open door and look inside quickly. It was an office for some unknown researcher you slip inside with 049 and try to force air into your burning lungs. You hear approaching steps behind you, opening a small closet you push 049 into it and slide in closing the door softly. Your body was jammed flushed against 049. You look up at him and see grey eyes heavy with lust upon you. You try and shift to give him some space but it only causes his leg to slip between yours and your hips to rub roughly into his. He let's out a groan as he looks down at you.
"Sorry." You mubble. You feel his hand touch your check as his lips move closer to yours. You close your eyes as you feel his breath on your skin. Your body covers itself in goosebumps as your pulse thumps widely in your ears. His lips brush against yours tentatively as if asking for permission. Every warning in your head leaves as you press your lips eagerly against his. You can feel the cold edge of his beak press against your cheek. His large hands holds your face still, your own holding onto his shoulders. This was not the time for such things but as you pull away for a moment and gazed into his now silvery eyes it seemed neither of you care. 049 then pulled you even more tightly against him, his lips smashing atop yours again. This kiss was more passionate then last. You can't help the soft gasp that comes your throat when you feel his tongue caress you begging for entrance. When suddenly your yanked out of his arms by your hair.
"Found you!" D-328 yells slamming your head off the corner of a steel wall. You see stars as you tumble to the floor. Gun shots ring out as one of them screams and thuds to the floor lifeless. You throw up head spinning wildly as you feel blood run down your face. You cry out as your forced to your feet. Your lips tremble as you try and force your vision to focus.
"Do not harm her." 049 says firmly. You look at him to see he is holding his shoulder, black red bood seeping threw his gloved fingers.
"Shut up you son of a bitch." D-328 spits at him. "I knew this slut was yours! No one ever comes back, no one but her."
"We need to leave." The other one says. You feel the cold barrel of a hand gun press into your temple.
"Shut the fuck up man." D-328 yells. "You wasted my brother. He was all I fucking had! Now your gonna watch as I take your little whore from you!" You feel his lips slam onto yours as you squirm hard still dazed. A growl emits from 049 as he charges forward. Threw tears you push the gun in time for it to miss his chest and graze his ribs. Your body goes flying foward crashing into his chest you both grunt in pain. He wraps his arm around you protectively as you hear the other D- class yell,
"Fuck look!" You think the old man is still here."
"Shut your fucking mouth he is drawn to sound." D-328 whispers harshly. 049 wipes the blood from your face. You swallow a whimper, now was not the time for weakness. You draw him into a hug and whisper,
"When I say so duck." He pulls away from you and nods.
"Come on Adam. It ain't fucking worth it- the fuck was that." The other D class says. Adam covers the guys mouth shoving him against the wall.
"Shut your fucking mouth." Adam whispers harshly pointing the gun at his friend. Drawing a scalpel you took from 049 chambers you wait until Adam takes his hand off of the man mouth and throw it into his knee. The man cries out and 049 pushes you down covering your body with his own. You hear a blood curdling scream as the smell of rot slaps you hard in the face. Guns fire as both D-Class scream in horror and pain. Then silence complete silence. 049 pulls you upright then grabs your arm tugging you into a run.
"We must flee." 049 says. You don't argue you just run. Your limbs feel weak, your lungs burn and your head throbs in agony by the time you both stop.
"Ah yes beautiful." A haunting voice whispers. You whirl around and see nothing. 049 looks as well seeing nothing, he then looks at you with concern.
"You require treatment." 049 says
"Oh yes treament while you lay on your back." The voice whispered again. You turn your head causing more white hot pain to shoot threw your skull.
"Ahhh." You cry falling backward.
"Raven!" 049 calls
"Mmmmm yes my little bird." The voice calls sweetly. You look up to see a warning just over 049 shoulder. You can only make out SCP 035. "Free me." The voice calls. "FREE ME!"
"Raven. Do not close your eyes." 049 says seriously, removing his medical bag. You feel tired, your eyes heavy, you open them comical wide in an attempt to stay awake. 049 flushes your head wound, dabbing it dry you hiss in pain and feel him rub something into your wound. "My apologies. I fear this wound runs deep." 049 sighs.
"Oh little bird with your blood so sweet. How I tremble to taste your meat." The voice whisperers to you.
"Do you hear that." You ask
"No." 049 says his hand reaches up to your forehead. "No fever."
"My old friend is so sweet is he not." The voice calls "yet he made me bleed, you will bleed for him too." Your eyes shift back to the sign,
"What dose that say." You ask pointing.
"Be still." 049 says. "Your frontal plate is fractured." You feel a tear fall,
"How bad." You ask weakly.
"I am unsure." 049 says "the numbing agent has yet to take effect." Gentle he prys at the wound looking at your face for signs of discomfort. You look away as more blood falls down your face.
"It seems to be minor." 049 says "I worry for I sense swelling." You feel him flush it again with water.
"I can't feel my left hand." You say more tears falling.
"Freeze!" An Agent yells.
"I must insist I be allowed to continue." 049 says his voice dark.
"Hands up SCP 049 right now!" The agent yells.
"Raven require treament." 049 says angrily "her life is at great risk."
"Now SCP 049! I will not say it again!" The Agent yells.
"Please." You beg 049 "don't... hurt.049..please..." putting away his bag 049 stands slowly.
"That's it nice and slow." The agent says.
"Agent Hill statues update." His com blares.
"Copy Command. Currently outside 035 containment area. Located Dr. Raven Crow and 049. No sign of the rogue D-Class." Agent Hill says gun still trained on 049.
"Copy that Agent Hill. Bright is demanding an up date on Dr. Raven Crow." Command voice says.
"Copy that command. I caught him in the act of turning her into a zombie." Agent Hill says "Request permission to terminate."
"No!" 049 screams, "she is not a victim of the pestilence!"
"Ya sure cause you cured her right?" Agent Hill sneered.
"I can't feel my left arm" you mutter weakly.
"I must insist." 049 begs, "her brain is swelling."
"Agent Hill." Command crackles.
"Copy Command." Agent Hill says.
"That is a negative on termination. Dr. Raven Crow can not be turned into a Zombie. SCP 049 touch has no effect on her. Repeat it has no effect on her." Command states.
"Shit." Agent hill says. "Command I need medical now!"
"I can assit her." 049 says "you have my word I shall do no more then that."
"Fine." Agent Hill says "but no blades." Withdrawing his bag once more 049 kneels before you.
"Raven?" 049 calls to you threw the fog in your head.
"Yes." You mutter.
"I must relieve the swelling." 049 says.
"Command ETA on medical." Agent Hill says.
"Copy that Agent Hill. They are currently held down by several rogue D-class." Command says as 049 removes a small drill. "ETA 20 minutes."
"Whoa SCP 049 put it down!" Agent Hill yells.
"Do not test me further." 049 yells back. "It insults me enough that one full of pestilence such as you has swayed my hands from saving her thus! I will delay my treatment no longer, imbecil!" Your body is numb as you float now on the edge of consciousness, you hear yet do not feel bone being drilled. The sour smell of vomit waves over to you as the Agent wretches, 049 mumbles amateur.
"I can feel my arm." You sigh softly.
"That is good." 049 says his voice encouraging.
"Yes." The voice chimes in "Alagadda my sweet home I can all but see you.
"Alagadda." You whisper, the word itself tastes of exquisite ashes.
"Home." 049 answers. You nodded as your eyes grow heavy, so heavy. You hear foot steps running, so many foot steps.
"Please." You rasp out "do as they say. I could not handle if something....where to..happen...." your mouth stops working as your body feels heavy.
"Raven!" 049 calls to you, he sounds so far away. "You must stay awake."
"No." The voice calls "Dream of home little bird, dream of our home."