My Only Hwan: Prologue

Have you already found your 'The One' ???

.

.

.

' The One' who will unexpectedly came into your life and changes the way you believe in it.

.

.

.
'The One' who will shake you up eventhough you didn't know something about him yet.

.

.

.
' The One' who will make you believe that 'love' truly exists in this world of lies and hurt.

.

.

.
' The One' that you'll continue to love despite of his flaws and imperfections.

.

.

.
' The One' who will make your heart beat as fast as LTE+ that his only existence makes you feel that your in heaven.

.

.

.
' The One' that you'll never give up eventhough the world itlself is against that feelings you have.

.

.

.

And I believe that I already found that man...

.

.

.

He means the whole world to me...

.

.

.

But he didn't know how much I do...

.

.

.

Because I did once loved his brother...

.

.

.

But not the same way I did for him...

.

.

.

Because I do believe that my feelings for him is more than true...

.

.

.

And no one will ever take that place of his in my heart....

.

.

.

Because his 'My Only Hwan'....

[Note: This is a TagLish story so you don't have to buy a lot of tissues for nosebleed...hahaha XD ]

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Annyeong there wattpad readers!!!

;)

I just want to inform you guys that I already published this story using my other wattpad account 'VERAIN427' which is having serious malfunctions right now.

:'(

So I decided to move this story out and created a new one.

For MOH past readers, please find some time to read my story again because I'll be revising some of it's parts since I found those a bit off and all but don't worry...it will not affect the flow of the story you've come to read.

..

I'm so sorry for the inconvinience but I'll promise to make this story a whole lot better...

So this will be My Only Hwan V 2.0

Refresh and edited..

And for MOH new readers...I hope you'll enjoy reading my story and support this until the end..

Thanks a lot!!!

;)

< Hit Vote X Leave a Feedback >

_MickqueBwi27_