• • •

Hello! I'm CandyDaPleb or just for short or what mostly everyone calls me "Candy". I'm the creator, writer, and artist for this very fanfic. Yes, I did put artist cause all of you will see art made by me. For scenes of this fanfic. That I hope it will be to your expectations.

This is a TPOT/BFB fanfic that takes place after the events of BFB 16.

Remember all this is fictional and not real at all. From the actual canon series on the channel "Jacknjellify".

Since from today the first episode of TPOT hasn't released yet. I thought I could use it to my advantage for the idea of this fanfic. If you haven't seen the description, please stop reading this and go see it for yourself.

It will just be a typical short fluff fanfic that you'd think of. No lime or anything inappropriate cause I don't do that much.

Soo uhh... Enjoy it!

PS: This book WILL have very slow updates. As I'm a student and have to focus on studies. But I'll try to finish this if I can.

WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN READING:
- Lots of cliffhangers (I'm not sorry at all for this.)
- Crap ton of angst w/ a sprinkle of fluff time to time
- Cringey writing and WAY TOO MANY clichés (This is Wattpad don't expect godly writing ok?)
- First person and Third person POVs

Release date:
07-23-20