~chapter 1: abomination~

"Haha you can't even do normal magic" I said to willow

I don't know why I'm stuck up like this but really try to not be like this it just happened after I got top of my class I thought I was better then everyone else I try not be I tried to stop it but I can't.

I walk away leaving her alone getting to class first and making jokes with the teacher. That's when willow comes in. I smirk knowing she was going to fail. I showed off my abomination the teacher said he wanted to show the best for last. He then said willow is next and if she fails extra homework.

"ABOMINATION RISE" she yelled.

Something rose and made corny jokes.

This was not what I saw earlier. The teacher took my badge of best student. I gasped this is fake it has to be. It was lunch time when I saw Augustus give the abomination a sandwich.

"HEY I SAW THAT ABOMINATION DON'T EAT!" I yelled.

"I see u in there!" I yelled.

That's when the teacher walked by. Yelled at me of course. So I stomped off this is a job for the principal.

"Sir willows abomination is too lifelike I think it's fake." I said.

"Hm let's go see what it is made of then" he said.

Me and him walked down the hallway together. Walked into the classroom where willow Augustus and the fake abomination was.

"Let's see what your made of" the principal almost cut open the thing when Augustus made a distraction and willow ran off with the thing. The school finally went under lockdown. That's all I saw after the principal came back with willow who was transferring to the plant department I didn't understand what was going on why didn't she get in trouble I walked out into the hallway and saw wanted pictures of the abomination she looked ... human. But there was no humans on the Boiling isles it didn't make sense. I crashed the paper my eyes turning blue in anger. That's when my twins came up.

"Did you hear about the human! Her name is Luz it's some long Spanish name or something. Apparently she is training to learn magic. A human can you imagine Mittens!" They said.

So this human wants to be a witch it's unheard of.