~Chapter2 ; conventions~

I was walking around holding pamphlets of the different guilds I could join

I was walking around holding pamphlets of the different guilds I could join. I wanted to join the emperors though so none of these matters but it was good to have something else in mind. That's when I bumped into someone. I saw her the abomination the human.

"Oh amity ! Sorry you probably know me as the abomination I go blah" she said making a face.

"I'm Luz the human" she said.

"Your the one who got me in trouble at school" I said.

She nodded.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that but I'm training to be a witch!" She said.

"Humans can't be witches" I said.

I saw the sad look come across her face.

"I'm training to be one with the most powerful witch and the ferocious demon" she said.

I smirked as I saw a little guy walking with free samples and a cupcake in his hand.

"Is that your demon now" I said giggling softly.

As he came over he dropped a cupcake and I stepped on it. He ended up yelling and Luz picked him up.

"Why are you such a bully amity!" She yelled.

I turned around.

"What did you say to me!" I said.

"Like the Great Azura said I battle you to a witches dual!" She yelled.

Azura ... as in the books. She likes them. Never mind that right now.

"Deal let's seal it" I said.

"If I win you apologize to king" she said.

Pft what a stupid deal.

"If I win you stop practicing magic" I said.

She looked shocked.

"Fine" she said.

"So I'll seal this with an unbreakable bond" I said shaking her hand and sealing it.

She looked nervous as she ran off with the little pet demon she had.

I walked into and talked with my mentor and we set up the time I saw Luz with some lady.

"ABOMINATION RISE" I yelled as a a 6ft thing rose. I smiled.

"AMITY WATCH OUT" she yelled as she tackled me and the ground exploded.

She saved me ...

"YOU CHEATED" I YELLED.

Her mentor walked up and pulled something from the builders guild off my neck. That made me run out. The human called my name and followed me she came out and sat down

"I was embarrassed in front of everyone" I cried.

"You lost you can't do it anymore!" I yelled.

She sighed and grabbed paper and a pen and draw a shape and tapped it. A ball of light appeared.

"How did you-" I said

"Magic doesn't come easy to me like it does for you guys ... so I have to do it a different way" she said.

I grabbed her hand and unsealed the bond.

"Do magic okay..."