~chapter 7 : two years~

~2 years later~

~2 years later~

I closed my eyes and threw a piece of paper on the ground the door coming up. I smiled and pulled my suit sleeve down. I walked through I walked through the woods to Hexcide I smiled as I knew it was the dance today. Willow visited me a couple times so I knew I wasn't crazy. I walked in and everyone gasped and stared at me as I walked to a girl with green hair talking to her group of friends. Gus and Willow almost fell off stage as the music slowed down a bit. I touched her shoulder and she turned around and gasped.

"Hello amity" I said with a small smile

She was just as I remembered her green hair her beautiful eyes. I grabbed her hand and spun her we danced and she just looked shocked.

I smiled as magic swirled around us. She looked at me and I leaned in and kissed her lightly.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us

Everyone clapped and cheered for us. She took my hand and we went to sit down.

"How did you get back Luz? Eda said she blocked you from the door" she said.

"I figured out more spells and figured out the door spell amity I had to see you I couldn't let you go" I said.

"Luz ... I'm dating someone else" she said.

My heart broke into a million pieces. A girl walked up.

"Hey babe! Sorry I was gone so long I got caught up with some friends. Oh who's your friend ?" The girl asked.

"This is Luz" amity said.

"Ah the human" she pulled me close

"Stay away from my girlfriend" she said.

I placed a card on her chest and she was thrown back.

"Don't fucking touch me next time " I said and I walked out.

Amity looked shocked and concerned. As I pushed through the doors. I was outside the school when amity ran up and grabbed my hand.

"Luz stop I'm sorry" she said.

I took her hand away.

"I waited for you amity even though I didn't even if this was all a dream before I didn't care and you couldn't wait" I said and threw a card on the ground and my ice shot me up as I ran ice spikes popping up more.

I slid down as I made it to the owl house I went up and hooty was there

"BACK WHO GOES THERE HOOT!" He said.

"Luz" I said.

"Hoot hoot" was all he said when the door opened.

King was playing with a stuffed animal looking at pics of me on my old phone.

"Hey king I guess you missed me" I said.

He turned around.

"LUZ!" He said and ran up hugging me

"Hey buddy I missed you" I said hugging him tight

He snuggled in my arms.

"King why are you screaming about Luz again I thought we went over this" I heard Eda come in.

She gasped and stared at me.

"Now how the hell did you get here"