~chapter 3: library~

I walked into the library reading to the little kids which always made me happy

I walked into the library reading to the little kids which always made me happy. That's when I saw the human she looked cute and she was smiling. I wish I could make her smile like that. I shook my head what am I saying ...

"What are you doing here!" I said quietly not to bother anyone.

"Well I love books I wanted to see what you guys got here!" She said.

She loved books..

"Whatever leave me alone" I said walking up.

That's when I turned the corner and heard my twins talking to Luz. Oh no... she ran off with them. I sighed and went to my secret spot rereading the Azura books. They never got the rest of the series here I got them from Eda in the market and she hasn't found the rest.  I sighed getting lost in my book I didn't even hear when the library closed but I did hear my annoying twins my guess was the we're making Trouble as I heard Luz which was new. I came out of my spot and went to yell at the twins noticing the were messing up the books again I sighed and fixed all that I could that I saw.

"Aw mittens you are no fun!"the twins said.

I went back to my spot and saw Luz. 

"What are you doing!" I yelled

"Im sorry it was opened"she said.

"You like Azura.." she said.

"Yeah what's it to you" I said tearing up from embarrassment.

She pulled out a book. I gasped. It was book 5-8 what I needed

"Where did you get this..." I asked.

"I'm a big fan too I was in my world I was going to get sent to a boring camp because I was different I loved what Azura could do and me being different... well made people not want to be around me and caused issues at school .. I just have an imagination it's not an issue" she said. 

"These books came to the boiling isles from eda I found it by the cover while in the market I bought it and put it in my bag I reread them everyday Eda never got the rest of the series I wish and prayed everyday" she said.

"That's how I found this world mum was sending me away and I threw away the book for a moment and her talisman took it and I followed it here and well I'm here now" she said.

I smiled and she smiled back. That's when we heard screams and we ran out. The mouse from my favorite boom was evil now. Luz ran over drew her spell and distracted it. I ran over using my magic and she erased the drawing and it turned normal and went back into the book we smiled as the twins made fun of me and we left before the library opened.

"Hey amity!" She said.

I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Here you can burrow this" she said

She handed me her book