~chapter 4: crushes~

I was walking in the market place when I saw Luz with Eda I guess that was her mentor

"Amity!" She called and ran over giving me a hug.

I blushed and hugged back.

She smiled such a beautiful smile.

"Did you finish yet!" She asked.

"Not yet I'm almost done though on 7!" She said.

"Wanna hang me and you we can go get milkshakes or something!" She said.

I smiled.

"Sure!" I said.

She ran over screaming at Eda for money. I giggled looking at Eda make faces and she picked up and hugged the demon with them.

"Alright come on" she said grabbing my hand as we took off.

She took me to this alleyway as I saw a small shop.

"I've never been here before" I said kinda scared my reputation will get ruined.

"It's fine not a lot of people do I see some random kids from hexide here all the time even your friends I'm surprised they never invited you" she said.

I was surprised too.

"Come on" I said and took her hand and walked in.

Some of my friends were there they all looked shocked and I rolled my eyes. I can't believe them. Me and Luz walked over and sat down at a booth. We started to talk.

"I saw all the posts about the animating the house that was crazy!" I said.

She blushed a bit.

"I didn't do much I'm sure" she said.

"Honestly I think you did Willow and Augustus could never do that strong of magic before just those two I'm surprised honestly" I said.

She blushed more and ordered herself a strawberry milkshake I did the same.

"I guess same taste" she said with a small giggled

"Yep I'm allergic to chocolate" we both said at the same time and giggled.

"Uh amity" boshcha who was supposed to be my best friend came over.

"Yes ?" I asked.

"Wanna sit with us instead of this gross human" she said.

"Actually no Because none of you invited me ever here and she did and honestly we have more in common then I have ever had with you now I would like you to leave us alone so we can hangout" I said.

Luz kinda gave me a thank you smile.

Boscha smiled.

"You have a crush on her"