Chapter 10

Yajeh pov *

We all walked into the house that was right next to the beach "this is beautiful" I hear nova sigh a calm sigh and for a split second I saw the soft side of nova "yeah it's really beautiful" part of me wanted her to know that I was talking about her and not the beach. "OK, all the girls and boys in separate rooms go!" Mom yelled and as I walked into the room and figured out why everyone had to pack a sleeping bag "OK so how about we all rotate sleeping on the bed" storm suggested and we all shook on it as for the girls well we all had no clue. Suddenly Natsu and gray called all of us to the living room "get dressed you're running five laps across the beach"," what!? " We all exclaimed "dad!" Layla and Nash Wind "nope you guys want to be the best and fight for your guild, your family you are doing this" and for the first time, I saw the fire and uncle Natsu eyes that my parents had always talked about. We all changed and went to the street "kids we said on the beach hit the sand" Gray laughed at the end of his 'unfair' statement. we all end up dragging ourselves to the sand and started to run.

— 30 minutes later —

"Hey, can we stop for water," I asked feeling like I was going to pass out "nope you should've thought ahead like Rin and shutora" we all looked at Rin and shutora with 'you guys are so dead' looks "ahhhhh !!" they both screamed and before we knew it we had already sprinted all four labs. "See what happens when you have something worth fighting for if you focus yourself and ask yourself what am I fighting for?" and as those words slipped out of dad's mouth I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body all over again. "wow uncle Gajeel I didn't know you could be so inspirational" Rosemary chuckled, With that Aunt Mira and Lucy took us to some rocks near the ocean "aunt Mira not to be rude but how is meditating supposed to help us?" We all asked in unison "well if you close your eyes and then try to focus your energy to your palms like storm your magic will start to activate" I felt Mira Jain walking around "that normally means that you are good at controlling and are good at not cracking under pressure" aunt Lucy explained.

— 1 hour later —

We all walked back and food was waiting to cause everyone to leave Mira and Lucy behind. I wonder if they'll go harder on us with time and if will achieve what we want to achieve So the rug doesn't get pulled from underneath us.

It's kind of like this game that we always play. who's the best at the guild but in reality, we all wanna protect each other and we all want to be the best so they won't call us failures anymore and so that we can show them that we can be as successful as our parents but also by our own person.