Chapter 16

Storm pov*
"ROAR!!" I quickly got up and ran to the direction that the sound came from "LAYLA!?" As I scream I realized she was staring at me with a confused expression "what are you doing?" I realized the situation I just put my self "nothing, Jezz dumb ass maybe try not to yell if you going to train in the middle of the night!!". I went back to my spot feeling so stupid for making a whole scene making me seem so so stupid, but now that I'm awake might as well get in more training. I rip off my shirt and started to calmly cool down my body small and steady I let the words "water spear!" Slip out my mouth, and as I open my eyes the spear is big enough to where I'm in it "split!" I yelled next causing it the turn into the water like spades, slashing the tree in front. I took the time to perfect water wall, and water mold but after all that I ended up falling asleep at sunrise "Yo get up" I smack Nash across the face making me fall back to sleep "OKAY FULLBUSTER GET THE HELL UP BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!" I finally got up feeling like the life that was sucked out of me. We all walked back to the house but for some reason, we all had something different- granted we all look the same but we have the feeling that we have grown separately big will be stronger in the future.