Chapter 14

Narrator pov*

It's was a nice night everything fell into place and was quiet in the somewhat small house where all the noisy children and parents were in, but when the clock hand hit 4:30  four kids where up "what are you doing up!?" Nash exclaimed to storm who had started Nash as he was trying to get out the room "getting an early start on training stupid" meanwhile in the girl's room both Rose and Nova were out on the beach already. As time went by the clock how now read 5:02 and more kids were getting up and before we knew it by exactly 5:50 all kids had hit the beach training on their own, in the process trying to find themselves so when The grand magic games got here they showed the world that Fairy Tail will keep being number ONE. A specific child (as Carla likes to say) was having a hard time feeling like she could fit fill the shoes of not only being a RedFox but a member of FairyTail "what would 'aunt' Wendy do?" Shutora asked herself knowing that she needing her best friend by her side "right?!" All of a sudden her scared face turned to pure determination. On the other side of the beach, two certain twins were working together "Sylvia hurry up!" Rin yelled making Sylvia more annoyed "I'm coming you little sh*t," she said, let's just leave it at that because let's just say Sylvia is not a morning person. That leaves us at checking in with the dragon slayers "okay ready!" Emma looked at Layla with fire in her eyes "you bet you a** I'm ready!" And to be expected they were just feasting on fire and iron, but with Nash, he more so was just working with his sword. Back at the gose where all the OG's where they all were sitting on the porch smiling "did you ever think they would be up this early?" Erza looks at jellal and jellal smiles at his lovely wife "sometimes you got to set goals and examples for them to know how important a family is, because once you know that anyone can be unstoppable" they all looked at jellal "what?" He questioned feeling a bit awkward "aww come on Jellal don't get too emotional" Natsu slapped jellal back " I'm right though you guys taught me how important, family is" they all looked into what seemed to be the sunrise "yeah they will be fine the just need to find what gets them all fired up" gray explains "HEY ICE PRINCESS DON'T TRY AND TAKE MY SLOGAN I SAY FIRED UP NOT YOU!!".

Thank you so much for reading hope you liked it ❤️.