Chapter 20

10 months later

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢. But in order to see what happened let's go back a month ago.....

--𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔--

"Come on you noise children !" Gramps had yelled out trying to get everyone's attention but that was not possible in till he held both Nash and Reiki, having everyone laugh. "Now that I have your attention, the team who will be going to the Grand Magic Games contain

Layla dragneel
Nash Dragneel
Reiki Fernandez
Sylvia Fullbuster
Storm Fullbuster.

But if we need backups I want everyone to go but my main picks are...

Nova Dryer
Rin Fullbuster
Emma Redfox
Rosemary Fernandez
Yajeh Redfox.."

Everyone cheered filling the whole guild with a good feeling "you guys are going to do amazing!" Levy smiles at the group "HELL YA THEY ARE!! GO KICK EVERYONE'S ASSES!!" The group just looked at Canna sweat dropping, either way, thanking her for the support.

-- 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 --

Nash pov*
Almost the whole guild was on the bus including Wendy "hey" I said sitting next to Wendy "oh hey you've gotten older" she smiles that nervous smile "hehe I guess so, how was the job" she quickly got terribly ill "sorry Nash but ya know right now I-I-I can't t-t-talk" I got up and went to go find Emma. I finally found her "are you ready?" She asked I didn't know what to tell her, part of me felt torn I was stressing out because we could be going up one of the best from the guilds or newbies. "I guess I feel mixed" she cupped her hands on my cheeks causing me to make eye contact with her and before I knew it "SMACK!" The loud sound of her hands impact on my cheeks filled the whole train. I flew back and yelled "what was that for" she turned away from me to the scenery our the window "stop worrying you got this we will win".

That got me so excited that the time on the train felt shorter than usual " we are at Domus Flau!!" We all ran out to go find the hotel we were staying at intill "hey you punk watch were you are going" I could see my dad practically growing impatient "I-I'm" but before Yajeh could answer my dad cut in and yelled, "you want to pick on kids grampa!" But there was a sudden change.

"Natsu?"
"Wait holy crap! Sting!! What the f*ck"

I felt so confused but then realized that there might be some sort of friendship or rivalry because then Lucy, Erza, gray, etc. kept talking and laughing.

"So you ready for SaberTooh to wipe the floor with your little fairies"

Before my dad could answer we all stood to behind him, none of us were going to say anything we were just going to try to scare him but Rosemary went up and exclaimed.

"Listen, old man, these 'little' fairies are stronger then you know, we were trained by the best it's like my good mother said 'if the drive of one's actions is the thought of another then it is never meaningless' so don't go easy because if you look away for just a second the rug will be pulled right from under you" we all stood there in silence hoping that rose doesn't start to actually try and fight SaberTooths Guild master.

"So your Rosemary Fernandez, you are just like your mother"

"Thanks that is a compliment"

"You are welcome, but you also watch out because maybe just maybe the rug will be pulled from under you!"

We all felt so uncomfortable "sting doesn't provoke my daughter, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" jellal explained "if she like her mom.. yes yes I do"... as he walked away everything went silent as everything finally set in and we realized that we actually made it...

We
Are At
The
Grand Magic Games...