Introduction

When a young girl named Cecilia Estelle LaRue has an accident involving her left eye, her life gets worse by the day. Soon, she is fired from her job at Marvel Comics because her eye scares away potential clients. Brokenhearted, she goes gets the only job that anyone will hire her for. 

Assassination.

Cecilia, normally a sweet, shy, and quiet girl, quickly turns into one of the most feared, and respected, assassins in the business. She is nicknamed "Deadeye" by the media, because the last thing her victims see is a cruel purple eye looking at them, while the cold brown eye on the right side of her pale face glints with malice. 

Deadeye's roommate, Gerard Velocity, had always known what was wrong with him, and was born a freak. From a young age, he enjoyed the taste of human flesh. He would bite his parents, sometimes tearing off skin and eating it, until they put him up for adoption at age five. He was thrown out onto the streets at age 12, and two years later was found by L.J, the boss at the assassionation company where Deadeye would later be employed.

Dax Locke was pushed into the assassination business by his father. The nineteen year old is desperate to prove himself, and to make his father proud. But will he be able to keep up to Gerard and Deadeye's standards, or will he die before he can complete his training?

Read Deadeye and find out.