Landing and a tired teacher (ft. anti gravity hair)

KILLUA POV
Call me captain obvious, but i was in a bit of a tight spot right now.

I crashed to the ground, basically ruining my back, but thankfully not broken. My head hurt like hell though.

I groaned, sitting up, clutching my head. I had a huge headache for some reason. I looked around, spotting a huge school? Building? Whatever it was, it was huge. It had a big 'U' at the front of the building, so it probably was a school. But why would a school be so tall?

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts
For now, I need to figure out how I got here, where I am, and how to get back to Alluka.

I felt a pang in my heart thinking of Alluka. The last thing i remember was playing with her.

Wait, did Nanika do this? I wished that i could go somewhere better, away from my family, which is kinda selfish, now that i think about it. But anyways, it probably was Nanika. That's fine, it's mostly my fault for wishing that."

I tried standing up, and to my surprise, actually did, despite my back. I stretched a little bit, my arms raising up to the sky.
Alright, I guess i'll go into the school, and ask for help. After all, I have no clue where I am.

Before I could take a step, A alarm started blaring, and two people ran out of the school, heading towards me. I got into a subtle fighting, just in case.

They stopped in front of me, eyeing me.
"Shouta, this is just a kid?" A anti gravity haired man whispered to the other person.

the man, 'Shouta' frowned. "Yeah, I don't know either. Let's bring them to the principal." He muttered back.
I frowned, looking the two men up and down while they were talking. The anti gravity haired man had long yellow hair, and a leather suit, with glasses, and was that a speaker on his neck? Odd.

Shouta looked much more normal, but also 10 times more tired looking. He almost looked homeless, with the bandages around his neck, and the fully black clothing. They looked weird.
"Kid, how did you get into UA?" Shouta asked.

I rose a eyebrow, responding with "I uh, don't know actually."

Anti gravity hair eyes widened, his mouth open. "YOU DONT KNOW??? HOW?"
I winced at how loud he was, covering my ears. "Ow. And no I don't. Why does a school have a alarm anyways, That seems a little extra to me."

Now it was shoutas turn to look shocked. "This is UA highschool? Why else would there be alarms, this a hero school. It's mostly for when villains attack."

My frown deepened at the word villain. I never really understood the hero villain concept, mainly because there weren't any of that stupid stuff where I used to be (before I got here.)

"Uh, heroes? Villains? Why is there that concept here?"

"Uh, because some people use there quirks for bad, and they become villains? What else would there be heroes in training?"

There was a small pause, before I said, "What a quirk?"

529 words
An: Hi everyone! This is my first fan fiction, so please please give feedback! Thank you!