filler for Sports Festival (i tried 😌)

"As you should know, the sports festival is coming up, so you need to train for that."

I frowned. Sports festival? I looked at the bird man hybrid, frowning. "What's the sports festival?"

He looked shocked, staring at me. "Dude, you don't know the Sports Festival? Do you live in a rock or something?" A boy with spikey red hair interjected.

Before I could even open my mouth, he continued. "The sports festival, to put it simply,  is a festival of battles to show off our strengths, so we can get noticed by pro-Heroes! I heard it's super cool!"

"Wow. That does sound interesting." I thought to myself, turning my attention back to Aizawa, who was watching our short conversation with a blank stare. "Enough chit chatting, you two." Spikey haired nodded, and also focused on Aizawa too.

"I don't think I'll need to train much... well. I don't know what's going to be in the festival... eh. I'll still try a little. I'll probably just study, I think.

Time skip to lunch (a lot of this was deleted so I'm making this a lil shorter)
The bell signaled me to lunch. I didn't actually have anything for lunch, and I didn't have any money, so I didn't have anything for lunch.
I walked around for a quiet place to sit until I found a empty hallway (ik this isn't actually in UA, i just need a place for him to stay lol)

I sighed, sliding down on the wall. I closed my eyes, thinking about what could be in the 'sports festival'.

"What kind of battles? Is it a quirk battle, or just pure strength? And how many battles? Heh, I'm probably going to overthink this... I wonder if I should go all out. Maybe I should. You get recognized by Pro-Hero's right? Right. Maybe if I do good enough, I'll get noticed by someone with a teleportation type quirk, and they can send me home. I sure hope I can go home, I miss Alluka. I hope she's doing okay..."
I was interrupted from my thoughts by a group of voices coming down the hall.

I tore my eyes off to look at the voices and saw some of my classmates. One had spiked blonde hair, another had yellow, one had Pink hair, one had Black hair and another had spikey red hair.

The boy with yellow hair spotted me, and blinked, before separating from his group to walk over to me.

"Kaminari? Where are you going? Oh hey, new kid!" The boy with red hair said.

"Ha? The extra? Why?"

Kaminari ignored them all, and kept on walking until he was in front of me.
He leaned down, before smiling brightly and saying a louder than necessary hello.
"Hi! I'm Denki Kaminari! Your Killua, right? Why are you in a empty hallway, with no food?"

"Um. Hi. Also, I don't really have anybody to sit with right now, and this hallway is nice..."
Kaminari raised his eyebrows, before making a 'O' shape with his mouth.

He brightened (Can he get any brighter or what...) before stretching out a hand.
"You should totally hang out with us for lunch! I don't think anyone would complain! Well, except for Bakugou, but he complains about everything. He's also pretty loud..."

"HUH?! WHAT'D YOU SAY YOI EXTRA?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

I covered my ears, groaning. "God he sure is annoying. Anyways, sure. It's not like I have anyone else."

The rest of the group smiled, and I stood up, walking towards them. Bakugo 'tched', glaring at me.

We got to the cafeteria, and while they got food, I reserved a table. I tapped my fingers on the table, feeling slightly awkward at the passing glances I got from sitting alone.
They eventually came, laughing and being loud.

"Hey man! Sorry took to long, the line was super long." The red head said, sitting down next to me. "We should probably introduce ourselves! The pink haired girl is Mina, the yellow haired one is Kaminari, the blonde haired is Bakugo, and I'm Kirishima! Say, what was your quirk again?"

I blinked at how fast he talked (Not canon, Just a detail i added for fun) "Uh, electricity?"

Kaminari's eyes lit up, and he smiles brightly (is that even possible at this point?) "DUDE! We have the same quirk! Thats awesome!"

I nodded, biting the inside of my lip.
"Our powers, or quirks, are probably much different, since mine is produced from Nen, not naturally... but I'm obviously not going to tell him that, nen is way too confusing, and that would give away I' m not even from here. Jeez, this is tough-"

"Uh, hello? Killua, you there or what?" Someone gently tapped their fist against my head, and I jolted, looking over. "Sorry, what was that?"

Kirishima laughed at me, snorting. "It's ok. I asked what you do for fun!

"For fun? Hmm, I guess hanging out with Alluka. I wish I could hang out with Gon, but I have no idea where he is back in my world."
"Um, I guess hang out with my sister." I here Mina make a 'aw' noise, and I stifled a laugh.
We continued talking about random things throughout lunch, though I was mostly listening, only saying a couple words in between. It was... peaceful.

The bell ringed, signaling the end of lunch, and we walked back to the classroom, with me walking behind.

I walked inside, already seeing most of the class in their seats. I let out a silent sigh, slouching in my seat.
"Honestly? I'm excited for the sports festival."

1054 words
K and for now imma stop it hear, I need to educate myself on the Sports festival for now, or just skip to when they have the 1v1 battles. Honestly, I feel rlly guilty taking any longer, so I'm posting this chapter, and then I'll probably skip most of the Festival expect for the Race, and the 1v1. Sorry y'all. I've had a rough couple of weeks, so I kinda forgot about this... ☹️
But but! The text is different what... anyways! I'll be working on the festival (or the parts i will be doing) as much as I can! I haven't given up yet, even if things are getting tough! Thank you everyone!