Nezu Has questions, and Aizawa needs a Nap

Killua POV
I wrung my hands together as Nezu poured himself some tea.

"Would you like some, Killua?" He asked.
I shook my head. He nodded, smiling and sipping a little bit of his tea, before placing it down, and leaning forward.

"Now for the questions! I have so many, I don't know where to start!" He said. I sweat dropped at that.

"I bet I can handle them." I replied. His eyes sparkled, before letting out a stream of questions.

"How old are you? where are you from? Do you have siblings? What's your quirk? How did you get into UA? Do you know anyone in UA? You claim to fall out of the sky, yes? How did you fall from the sky? Did someone drop you? Did you teleport? And lastly, you say you are from Kukuroo mountain, yes? I've never heard of kukuroo mountain. Are you from another world?"

My eyes widened at the last question. That would explain a lot. It's far fetched, but I don't know anything about this place. I've never heard anyone use Hero Villain concepts, and I have no idea what quirks are. Is it like nen? Maybe.

"That, would make sense. Since I don't know anything about this place. Now, to answer your questions, I can say 'no' to most of them. I'll answer whatever questions I can." Nezu nodded. "I'm 15, I'm from Kukuroo mountain, I have 4 siblings, I think I fell from the sky due to my sister. That's all I can answer."

Nezu tilted his head. "How did your sister do that?"

I hesitated before answering. "My sister has a, power, which grants wishes. Any wishes. I wanted to get away from my family, so I wished to go somewhere they wouldn't find me. I'm guessing that's what happened."

Nezu let out a hum of surprise, leaning back into his chair, probably processing all the information. "Alright. I'm assuming you can't stay anywhere, No? How would you like to attend UA, until we find out a way to get you back? I'm sure one of the teachers will allow you to stay at there houses."

That doesn't sound too bad. Only a fool would turn down this offer. Since apparently there are teachers, and powers, I bet one of them have a quirk that take me back. Or one of the people attending at UA.

"Sure, why not." Nezu brightened, obviously happy at the reply. "Oh, before I forget, what is your quirk? Oh, you don't know what that is. Quirks are powers gifted to about 80% of the population. People with exceptional quirks work at UA to become heroes. It would be nice to know your quirk, so that you know what to say when you introduce yourself."

"My quirk is..." Should I say electricity? Or should I use my hand claws as a quirk? Or maybe speed... yeah, i'll go with speed. "Speed. I can go really fast, if I charge it up." Nezu nodded.

"Alright, you'll probably stay with either Present Mic, or Eraser Head, since they know about you. But of course I'll tell the rest of the teachers. Well, you should probably stay here in my office until lunch, I don't want to disturb the teaches twice."

I nodded, before tilting back into my seat, closing my eyes, putting my arms behind my head. I can wait.
————————————————————— "Alright, it's lunch! I'll call Eraser head!" He held a button on a what looked like a speaker, before speaking into it. "Hello, teachers lounge. I know Aizawa is in there, could you come over to my office? Thanks!" He let go on the button, presumably ending the announcement.

A minute later, a knock on the door signals Eraser. He came in, seeing me, before flicking his eyes to Nezu. "Yes, principal?"

"Hello Aizawa. I have a very big favor to ask you. Would you allow Killua to stay at your place? He is going to UA, and he doesn't have anywhere to stay. You'll also have to test his psychical ability, and give him a written test. I can, of course, write the test, and you can use the entrance exam to test his psychical strength."

Aizawa stares at him for a moment, before turning to me, and back to him. He seemed very tired. He sighed before rubbing his temples, and closing his eyes. "Fine."
752 Words
AN: Hahaha cliffhanger! anyways i'll try to release the next chapter soon (even thought nobodies reading this.), this is really fun to write! Byee!~