Killua meets a parrot

AN: Thank you all for reading my story! it means a lot to me, this is the first time someone actually read my story, and voted on it! thank youuu <3 (Also sorry for not updating for a while skwjdjwj)

KILLUA POV
My stomach was grumbling the whole way to Aizawa's house. I hadn't eaten all day. (I wonder why...)

"Are we almost there, old man?" I asked, slouching in my seat. He made me sit in the back, for some reason.

Aizawa glared at me through the rear view mirror. "I'm not old. And yes, a couple more minutes. Don't slouch."

I sighed in relief, sitting up again. I looked out the window, and at the streets. It certainly doesn't look like i'm anywhere i've been. Everything looks really polished. The houses, the streets, even the people look different! It was all really weird and confusing.

Well, I'll be able to eat soon, I guess I could just focus on that for now.

I looked out the window, and saw Aizawa was driving towards a gloomy looking house. "You live here, old man?"

Aizawa sighed, and nodded. "It's not much, but it's liveable."

Once he parked, I sprung out of the car, eager to get inside. I practically sprinted to the door, and waited for aizawa, remembering I don't have a key for the door.

Aizawa was watching me with a almost amused expression. "You really want to get inside, huh? Pft. Just a small warning, I'm fostering a couple cats, so don't be alarmed."

Wow. This grumpy, looks like death, probably sleep deprived, crusty, stinky man fosters cats? That's amazing. (I'm so sorry aizawa stans andjsj)

The moment aizawa opened the door, 2 cats swarmed my legs, brushing up against them. I leaned down, petting them.

"I'm suprised they like you. I would've thought they would hiss at you. They don't like strangers at all, which is horrible for adopting." I shrugged. "I like cats, maybe they feels that or something." Aizawa scoffed, heading inside.

I stepping inside too, the cats still bombarding my legs, and looked around. It definitely wasn't as gloomy as outside. It actually looked... nice? It was messy, but it was like a added touch.

"Another warning, a very loud, parrot... will be coming in about 5 minutes, so brave yourself." Aizawa called from the kitchen. I nodded, and flopped onto a couch.
I wonder what kind of parrot he has.

My question was answered pretty quickly. I heard a loud crash at the door, and I looked over to see...

"Oh. Banana man. It's you." I said, looking at his hair. How much gel does he use?

"Wha- banana man? It's Yamada, thank you very much! And what are you doing here?"

"Nezu wants him to attend UA, so he's staying with us for a while. Unfortunately, I have to test him. Written test and physical test. It's such a bother." I snorted at the last remark.

"Oh. That is, interesting. Well, one new roommate wouldn't hurt! Plus it's the weekend, I can do all sorts of thing with you!"

"No, no you can't. He has the tests." Aizawa replied.

Its all certainty very sketchy, but I feel like I can trust aizawa. Well, he IS a teacher. Whatever.

"So, when am I going to take these 'tests'?" I asked.

Aizawa looked up from whatever he was doing, and thought for a moment. "Probably tomorrow, I have to set questions for the written test. For the physical test, we can just go to U.A for that." He glanced at a clock, before looking at me again. "You should probably sleep, I have a guest room."

I nodded, and he began walking down a hallway, with me following him. He opened the last door on the right, and motioned for me to go inside. It was a small room, with a bed, desk, and a drawer. Not that I mind.

"It's, cozy..." I said.

"I don't have any clothes that would fit you, so until we do something, you'll have to wear that."

I shrugged. "I don't mind. As long as I can sleep." I flopped onto the bed, and Aizawa closed the door.

I cant wait to get back, I miss alluka. And gon. I cant believe I forgot about him for a whole day...

I drifted off to sleep, thinking of what these tests will be about.

An: Haha sorry for the late chapter! Also would you guys prefer short chapters getting posted quicker, or longer chapter getting posted later?