Killua isnt short, hes average

Aizawa POV
My jaw dropped open. How does he not know what a quirk is?

"Kid, wher-" I started but got cut off with a short "My names killua."
I nodded, and started again. "Killua, where do you come from?"

He scratched his head, looking up at the sky.

"Uh, I guess i came from the sky. Where I was born and raised was Kukuroo mountain."

So he's rich? What other normal person lives on a entire mountain? Who can even afford that?

"I have no idea where kukuroo mountain is, nor have I heard of it. For now, come with us, we're meeting with the principal."

Killua shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets, and began following us. My eyes narrowed. He seems a little too relaxed. Maybe he's a spy, or he's recalling just playing a stupid prank. Or maybe he's from somewhere remote. But how would he get here, in front of UA? And how-
I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. Focus, Shouta!

I glanced at Yamada, suprised he hadn't said anything yet. He was fiddling with his hands, frowning. He turned back to Killua, frowning at him.

"Hey, yellow hair. What's your name?" Killua asked.

Yamada jumped, startled at the sudden question.

"Oh! M-my name is Present Mic. But you can call me Mic. And that's Eraser-Head."
I glared at him, annoyed he said my hero name.

At least it wasn't my actual name.
"Yama- Mic, don't talk to him. We don't know if he's a villain."

Killua snorted tilting his head back. "Please, I'm not a villain. I'm too young to be one... I think."

"How old are you?" Yamada asked.
"15."

"WHAT??" He yelled, but i thankfully erasered his quirk before it could do any damage.

"But, but, your so short??"

Killua clenched his teeth. "I'm not short! I'm average!"

I sighed at the two bickering. Of course yamada would continue to talk to him.
I don't think I can stop him from talking to Killua. I suppose it wouldn't be too bad, we could get info while we're walking to Nezu. Speaking of Nezu...
I approached the door to his office, pausing, glancing back at the twos bickering.

"You two, stop it. We're here."
They both shut up (Finally) and I opened the door. Nezu was sitting in his chair, sifting through papers on his desk. He looked up, spotting me.

"Oh, Aizawa, Yamada, hello! And who's the boy in the back?"
I looked at Killua, before looking back at Nezu.

"This is killua. He claimed he fell from the sky, and someone landed in UA. He also claims to not know what quirks. I though you'd be better at this stuff, so I brought him to you.

Nezus eyes sparkled with understanding. Wow, he's really not suprised by anything.
"So he's the one who set off the alarm! Wonderful! Thank you Aizawa, Yamada, you can leave. Killua, have a seat."

Me and Yamada turned to leave, looking at Killua one last time, before closing the door, and heading back to our classes. Oh great. My class.

I sighed, already feeling the headache of their questions. I approached the door to Class 1-A, bracing myself.

I opened the door, and was met with a bunch of students crowding the door, asking questions about the alarm. I inwardly groaned, of course it was Mina, Sero, and Mineta. I closed my eyes, before yelling at them to sit down.
Thankfully, they did.

"Aizawa-sensei, what happened? What was the alarm for? Villains?" Mins asked.
"It was a false alarm. Now stop talking, we're continuing our lesson."

Mina frowned in disappointed, and I noticed.

"What, would you prefer a real villain attacking UA, and most likely injure you?" I was met by silence. "That's what I thought. Now, as I was saying..."
AN: this was the second chapter, i hope anyone who read it likes it! If you do read it, please please give feedback!