Flaming Rage

The Doctor wobbles to her feet, speechless. Yaz is the first to react.

"How are you still alive?" She asks.

The Master responds with a bright grin. "If I told you then it would ruin the magic."

Graham stands up next, his arm forming a barrier protecting Ryan and Yaz.

"What do you want with us?" Graham says firmly.

The Master huffs a laugh. "Oh I don't want anything from you. I mean you must be well aware by now of how utterly pathetic your lives truly are in the grand scheme of things."

The Doctor's flaming rage bubbles through to the surface. He can't be here. He can't be. Things were going fine, great even, without him and now he had come, prancing back to ruin her life yet again.

"Why are you here? Is this attempt 9,056 of trying to kill me?"

"I think it's less than that, come on. A bit of an exaggeration is it not? Even for you. I mean...."

"What do you want?" The Doctor interrupts, more annoyed this time, urgently needing him to get to the point or else she might pull her own hair out.

"The key to my TARDIS, you have it, I know you do." He steps forward, putting his palm out before her. "Hand it over. Now."

She forgot about that. After Gallifrey she wanted to make sure that if he did come back, that he would not have the freedom of flying his TARDIS wherever and whenever he wanted through the universe, potentially wrecking planets etcetera. So, she locked his TARDIS and hid the key, but now he knows and she highly doubts that he won't give up without a strenuous fight.

The Doctor looks at him and gives an innocent shrug. "I don't have it."

"Don't lie to me."

Of course he can see through her. To him she's as transparent as glass. He knows her all too well.

"Fine, I have it. But you're not getting it." She says in a childlike tone.

The Master lurches forward.
"Give it to me." He utters, coldly.

"Or what?" The Doctor snaps back in his face.

"Or...." The Master smiles and flicks his eyes to a watch on his wrist, "your sickness will get worse."

"What sick...."

The Doctor then lets loose a gravelly cough.

"That sickness. A word of advice, be careful when drinking from a stranger's home. Especially when it looks like this."

The water. The man had asked earlier if the Doctor wanted a drink, and of course she accepted his kind offer and drunk the whole glass.

The Master had tricked her. Forced the old man to poison the water and made him send a distress signal to the TARDIS, which lured her in, because whenever help calls, never say no.
The price to pay for her kindness.