Helpless Thing

Thanks to the Master's tracking device the Doctor manages to find her way to his 'evil layer.'

It's not quite what she was expecting. It's a grand, old-fashioned house in the middle of nowhere. Just surrounded by dead bush and shrubs.

She enters without knocking. The door's open anyway, like he promised. Another taunt to show that she'd eventually come back.
Walking through the wide hallway, she enters into the room where she sees the Master sitting still on a small armchair, staring into a roaring fire.
The Doctor stays a reasonable distance from him. A trap here wouldn't surprise her.

"Alright. I've got your key. Now hand over the antidote to my sickness." She asserts, keeping a firm grasp of the key in her pocket.

The Master smiles. "I knew you'd obey."

"Don't make me snap it." The Doctor snarls.

"Oh please." He scoffs. "Don't try to bluff your way through this. Particularly when you're in front of someone that knows you better, than you know yourself."

The Doctor coughs a small laugh. "You only know what you see in front of you."

"And I see before me a helpless thing, begging for a cure to make their little illness go away. Am I not correct?" He says as statement rather than an a question.

The Doctor stands unfazed. "Well since you're doing all the healing here, perhaps you should be the Doctor, eh?"

He beams to her in fakery for a second. "I doubt I'd fit the title, and the capacity to be able to deal with all the....saving."

"You might be good at it. Never know unless you try."

"Lucky I'm not then."

"Not like you to give up so easily."

"Just hand it over." He commands, bringing their back and forth to harsh stop, clearly tired of it.

The Doctor realises too she can't waste anymore time, unfortunately. If her sickness wasn't burning up alive through her neck they could probably do this all day, but that would get them nowhere. Time to stop.

She shoots him a stubborn glare before tossing the key from her pocket onto the carpet floor. The Master, still seated, stops it with his foot.

She huffs a sigh. "There, now....give me the antidote."

He then gets up, leaving the key as if it's simply an ant to him now. He steps forward to face the Doctor. His eyes search hers and a shiver draws up her spine.

"Beg for it." He demands.

The Doctor barks out two coughs, highly bemused. "What?"

"I said beg darling, do you want me to repeat it?"

She looks at him with disgust and grimace, he replies with a sharp smile.

"Beg." His dark eyes meet hers. "For me."

The Doctor can't fathom it. She can't be hearing this. Is she dreaming? Albeit more of a nightmare.

"On your knees."

She gazes up at him. Perhaps this is reality.