Konpeki

Izuku Midoriya would often dream about another world. Actually, he would dream about more than one world. These worlds, were called AUs. AUs stood for alternate universes. The AUs all existed in a place called the multiverse.

     When Izuku woke, he would feel longing for those others in his dreams. Most of them were skeletons. They felt so familiar. He eventually realized that these weren't normal dreams, but memories. The only thing that he didn't remember, was how he fell into the void.

     It took a bit for him to accept that he wouldn't see his brother again. He still remained hopeful that since he had fallen into the void and ended up here, that Dust or Error had somehow arrived here though. He was almost 3 when he realized that the dreams were actually memories. He wondered if he could still use magic, or if they even had magic in this world. He would sometimes see his mom, as he had come to know her, use some form of levitation, so he believed it a possibility, though it wasn't Blue magic.

     His mom eventually introduced him to his friend he would soon call Kacchan. He actually became pretty attached to Kacchan, as it felt like he had another brother. Kacchan would never replace his brother Papy of course, but still. Blue was even tempted to follow him everywhere he went, but remembered how he himself didn't like it when Stretch was constantly keeping an eye on him, so gave Kacchan his space when he wanted it. Blue soon swore to himself that he would protect Kacchan and his mom with his very SOUL.

     When he decided to give Kacchan with his friendship hug, that not even Error could escape in the end, he asked to be called Konpeki, the Japanese word for Azure. And thus, they became friends. That was the short of it, at least. He also gave himself this nickname as something telling him through his mind he would need to.

     They both admired All Might a lot, too. It made them both want to be heroes. When Kacchan got his quirk everyone praised him, Konpeki realized, by the expression on his face, that it was quickly going to his head. When Konpeki saw this, he told Kacchan, "You better not get lazy just cause you got a cool quirk, quirks aren't everything." Kacchan looked at him, seeming to snap out of whatever he was in, before replying, "You bet I won't." At this, Konpeki smiled.

     One day, while hanging out with some other kids, Kacchan tripped and started falling off a log. Seeing this, Konpeki quickly activated his magic to keep him from hitting the ground. When he realized what he had done, he gently as he could lowered Kacchan to the ground. Just as he was about to say something, Konpeki came barreling into him, crying. 

     "Wha-" Kacchan started before Konpeki interrupted saying, "I'm so glad you're okay Kacchan!" 

     Kacchan shook off his shock before replying, "Of course I'm fine, see?" 

     Konpeki, teary eyed, then asked, "But what if you had gotten hurt?" 

     Kacchan then replied sternly, "Stop worrying so damn much Konpeki." Konpeki dried his tears, saying, "Okay..."

     The others stood there before saying, "Is that your quirk?" 

     Konpeki looked confused until realizing something and saying, "I got my quirk!" 

     Konpeki then stumbled, having not used his magic in a while, let alone ever having used it after being reborn. Konpeki knew it wasn't a quirk, but his Blue magic, but had it registered anyway. He decided to not reveal his other abilities,as the same something from earlier told him, but maybe he could reveal them to Kacchan.