Telling The Secret

Konpeki was happy that he still had his magic from his previous life. The doctors may have thought it was a quirk, but it was definitely magic. He would often practice and play with his magic, specifically his Blue magic that allowed him to basically levitate things. He loved playing with Kacchan, running around having fun. He also still had his energy from his previous life as well. He had grown very close to Kacchan. 

     One day, Konpeki decided to tell Kacchan his secret. He told him how he had all these weird memories of another life. He told him about his AU and how he discovered the multiverse. He told him about Error, the Star Sans', and Nightmare and his gang, and going on for a bit about Dust. Kacchan was slightly skeptical at first, but then he told him about the balance and how he saw Nightmare and his gang, which were his friends, be killed one by one, until Error and Dust fell into the void. 

     He even told him he fell into the void as well, but he didn't remember exactly how he fell into the void, and told him how much he missed his brother. Konpeki also mentioned how he never got to tell Dust how much he cared for him. How it hurt his very SOUL when he fell into the void. Kacchan didn't speak for a few moments. 

     "I... I believe you," Kacchan told him. 

     "Wha- Why?" Konpeki questioned. 

     "Your story is too detailed to have just made it up, and I know you Konpeki. Plus, I'm also very smart so I could tell if you were lying," Kacchan bragged. 

     "Thank you Kacchan," Konpeki said, tearing up, relieved that he could let so much off his chest, and his friend didn't think he was crazy. 

     He may have lost his old bro, but he had someone else to take care of. Kacchan would never replace Papy, but he would still care for him like a brother. He was not going to waste this life. He was not going to waste this second chance. He was glad he trusted Kacchan. 

A Blueberry in My Hero Academiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें