Little Kacchan and Konpeki

Konpeki never really liked Kacchan's friends. Something told him through his mind not to trust them. He has grown to trust this something that communicates through his mind. Seeing how Kacchan's friends had convinced him it was alright to gang up on someone who couldn't defend themselves proved that trust was well placed. Konpeki, for the first time since being reborn, was suddenly mad. He forced himself to smile though, as he confronted the bullies. 

     The bullies, they did not deserve to be called Kacchan's friends, turned around noticing the anger directed at them. When they saw Konpeki they just smirked and turned away, thinking, 'It's just Izuku.' Just as they were about to do something else, Konpeki had arrived in between them. 

     "What are you doing Konpeki, can't you-" Kacchan cut himself off, noticing the disappointed look in Konpeki's eyes. 

     Katsuki had never had that look directed at him, especially on Konpeki's face. He would notice his mom sometimes have that look on her face towards him, but she mostly got mad when he did something. It sometimes made him confused because while others praised him for doing certain things, his mom would get disappointed and angry at those things. He... He didn't like how he felt when he thought about the disappointment she had for him. 

     Katsuki was cut out of his thoughts when Konpeki asked, "Do you think a hero hurts others like this?" 

     Katsuki almost answered right away, before pausing to think. Why was he even doing this? It was because he was better than that other kid. But, as he looked into his friends determined blue-green eyes, he realized that wasn't the right answer. He looked away from the eyes. A hero would never hurt others just because they were apparently better than them. As he looked back at Konpeki standing between them and the other kid, he realized that a hero, was meant to protect. 

     Katsuki looked away, ashamed, then glared at his so called friends. 

     "Why did you help me do that!" he yelled angrily. 

     The kid sitting on the ground looked up, shocked. Konpeki was paitiently waiting for his answer. As the other boys stuttered, trying to deny their fault, Katsuki's hands started giving little explosions as he started losing his temper. His frie- The bullies then ran. Katsuki panted slightly, calming down. As he calmed down, he grew ashamed of his actions. 

     He turned to the kid, still sitting on the ground, and his friend. He then looked away, still ashamed, and muttered a small 'sorry' to the kid. He then lifted his head back to Konpeki, resisting the urge to look away in shame. 

     "No. Heroes don't hurt others..." he answered. 

     Konpeki then bopped him on the head with a rolled up newspaper he got from seemingly nowhere. 

      "Don't do that ever again," he said. 

     "I know... Thanks Konpeki..." Katsuki replied

     Konpeki then had a look of forgiveness and understanding in his gaze as he said, "Okay Kacchan." 

     He then turned to the kid and started asking him if he was okay, a bit frantically. The kid assured him he was fine and was helped up and left. They then left to their own homes as well.