"You..."

I don't anything. Haikyuu and the fanarts belong to the rightful owners. Writing this for entertainment. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

"Oi, Nishinoya," Daichi called on the eccentric libero. "You need to pass the upcoming exams if you want to continue practicing volleyball!" He doesn't know how the hell does Noya's brain work but the world knows the team needs their libero and a miracle for him to pass these exams with his grades right now.

Nishinoya Yuu stopped in his tracks and paled, before coming back to life when he realized something. "What? Just me? How about Ryu?" He pointed towards his friend who has a mean smirk on his face. They have always been the dumb and dumber duo, always interchanging which one is which as they goof around and make everyone else crazy with their antics.

"Noya-san" Tanaka trailed off as he posed mysteriously, he revealed his test scores that were surprisingly within the average range.

Noya gasped, falling down the floor in all four, the words 'betrayal' and 'despair' were printed all over his face.

"His sister beat the information in his brain," Sugawara smiled with flowers behind him, casually revealing the secret behind one of the world's miracles and tormenting Ryu.

"Suga-san!" Tanaka exclaimed as the other members of the team chuckled at the hilarious exposure.

"No worries, Noya," Asahi comforted Noya who still on the floor, patting his back. "You just need to find a tutor to teach you."

With big eyes, the libero looked at his friends with hope who in turn all avoided his stare. They knew how hard it was to teach him. Tanaka's results were due to his sister's iron fists and Noya was even worse than him. It wasn't like they had the time either with the coach's merciless training.

"Even you, Suga-san?!" Noya sniffed, hope leaving his body.

"Ah, Noya-" Sugawara was ready to defend himself when something popped in his mind, or perhaps more accurately, someone. "Wait, I know someone! [L/N] [F/N]!"

"Huh?" Tanaka drawled, "[L/N]? That guy?" He didn't even bother to hide his distaste. The guy was popular with his annoyingly good looks, attractiveness, and smarts that Tanaka can't help but envy. Girls confessed to him almost every week, but what annoys him the most was that the guy wasn't even enjoying the attention. He was like a wall, every precious attention, and affection gave by those cute girls bounced back in a platonic appreciation or compliments. [L/N] was a rock and a natural flirt. Despite the rejections, the girls keep coming back because he was just too kind.

"Tch," Noya shared Ryu's thoughts. It's not like the guy would agree in tutoring him anyways, he was busy being an overachiever, or that's what he thought.

"Well, my little cousin will probably agree if you give him enough of a challenge," Sugawara's vibe turned darker as his thoughts shifted to how he can force his younger cousin in saving the libero of the team. He ignored his friends' shocked gazes and open mouths.

"He's your cousin?" Daichi asked, surprised. Sugawara had never talked about his relative who was very popular to the point where even the upperclassmen have heard of him. The girls in his class were also a fan, but Daichi never really cared.

"Yea," Suga nonchalantly shrugged, leaving it at that.

_______________

So that's how Noya ended up following his older teammate around searching for the cousin that was currently nowhere to be found.

"He's usually around here," he heard Sugawara mumbled. Noya looked around and saw a bunch of girls crowding in the corner. At the same, the setter also saw the group and followed the noise.

"There he is," Suga exclaimed, quite annoyed. He was also a man and unfortunately related to Mr. Popular. He can't help wonder if he's also that attractive to girls. Suga shoved the thoughts at the back of his mind as he called over his cousin.

In the middle of the crowing was a boy with [h/c] and twinkling [e/c] eyes. In his arms where several pink pouches and cards that were obviously gifts from the surrounding girls. Noya glared as he realized that some of the girls were in his class. 'He better not take Shimizu-san!'

The boy finally noticed his cousin's presence and said several words to the girls who immediately nodded and disperse.

"Koushi-nii!" the boy greeted with a soft smile. The first year hasn't really talked to his older cousin a lot because of their schedules not matching. It was nice to see his older brother figure approaching him first.

"Hey, [F/N]-kun," Suga greeted back with a tiny wave, reflecting the boy's smile.

Noya looked at the two, from Suga to the other repeatedly. With his right eye-brow lifting up in wonder, he saw similarities and the differences. 'I wonder how Suga-san doesn't get the girls when he's related to this guy.'

Feeling and guessing Noya's thoughts, a ticked mark grew on Sugawara's forehead. Deciding to get down the business, he bluntly stated the purpose of his arrival, "I'm here to ask a favor."

Slightly pouting, the [h/c] boy nodded for him to continue as he bites down to another cookie from the pink pile.

"You see my friend over here needs to pass for him to continue playing volleyball." Suga waved over Noya's awkward form. "and you're the only one I know who's available to help." Sugawara internally begged the younger boy to accept as he knew it was crucial to the team to have Nishinoya in the Inter-high. He also knew that the other boy was more cunning than he looks so he'll have to use everything in his arsenal to make him say yes.

[F/n] glanced at the other person in the conversation who hasn't spoken a single word. His eyes glinted with amusement when his older cousin suddenly nudged the boy to speak.

Noya rubbed his nose and tilted his head upward and introduced himself, "I'm Nishinoya Yuu, class 1-3."

The other first-year snorted and introduced himself in return, "[L/n] [F/n], class 1-5. Your newly appointed tutor."

Sugawara squinted at the exchange but was glad that his cousin found something interesting in Noya. He doesn't really know how things will go down but knowing his younger cousin, he can't help but wish Noya good luck this time. He left the two to discuss where and when they'll be meeting. He wasn't sure if it was the best decision but they're going to have to get used to being only with each other for a while anyway.

As the oldest of the three left, an awkward silence fell down the duo. Noya was too proud to start the conversation despite knowing he was the one that needed the help while [F/n] was enjoying how the shorter boy squirms under his stare.

A minute passed and [F/n] decided he'll give his cousin's friend a break. "Hey, Nishinoya-san," he started, "should we work in your place or mine? Actually, it'll better if it's in my place. If you're available after school today, we can start studying immediately."

Noya was ready to rage with the staring but he held it in. 'Kuhhh- You're the one who's asking for help. Keep it in.' With his teeth grinding against each other, he answered, "Okay, What should- what are you doing?!"

"Just stay where you are, I need you to do something for me" [F/n] walked towards Noya, stopping right in front of the shorter boy. Ignoring the suspicious glare he was being given and the seething boy in front of him, "can you get my phone in my right pocket? My hands are full right now and I'm afraid if I settle it somewhere some stuff will get crumbled and the girls-"

"Okay!" Noya shouted in annoyance. Man, he decided that he really hates this guy.