i. AUs

Art by (@___bian___) in twitter.

Yuu and Ai reached a thousand hearts in Quotev.

The four people you ship our mc (besides Noya) in the beginning.

Here's an AU-

.

.

.

_____________________________

[Nekoma: Kenma]

"Quiet," The voice in the dark ordered. Kenma placed his hand on his mouth, trying to silence his whimpers. Cold hands explore his sides and warm breath was heating up his neck.

"You've been awfully playful with the orange-haired kid from Karasuno," His boyfriend muttered, pecking the setter's delicate pale neck. "You didn't have to be overly friendly right in front of me, Kozume-san," [F/n] muttered before biting and sucking on that sweet sensitive spot he knew weakened the other.

Kenma gasped at the sensation his body was currently feeling, it was chaotic, aggressive, and horribly nice, far different from the sweet and tender usual. He gripped the other's shirt as he felt his knees weakened.

[F/n] panted as he finished his task. He brought his mouth near the setter's ear, "and you want me to stay away from Kageyama? Isn't that unfair? I didn't even do anything."

The setter gritted his teeth as his grip of the other tightened. Kenma doesn't understand why [F/n] couldn't see the stare he was getting from the Karasuno's dark-haired setter. It was a warm gaze of admiration and longing. The thought of another person besides the other made him feel sick and scared.

"[F/n]," he trailed off, feeling bold as a pair of lustful and loving [e/c] eyes stared back at him. Kenma wrapped his arms around the other's neck, pulling the other boy closer and capturing his lips in a fierce battle of dominance. Kenma grunted as a pair of strong hands rested on the back of his thighs and lifted him, his legs wrapped around the other's firm waist. Butterflies filled Kenma's stomach as he was lost in love and pleasure. They broke the kiss, trying to catch their breath as they forehead touch.

"If we don't stop now, I can't guarantee you walking out of here anytime soon," [F/n] gave him a side smirk and Kenma knew that despite all the rational thoughts he was having, he couldn't really say no to that.

"Ah? Where did Kenma go?" Hinata asked when he noticed the setter's disappearance.

"Oh, do you want to watch?" Kuroo smirked at the innocent boy. He saw the cold stare their manager has been giving the other as well as the heated one [F/n] gave to their setter. "I'm sure you can learn a thing or two," the Nekoma captain had walked in the couple several times. He grew up with them after all and honestly, if they invited him, he wouldn't mind joining in, but that's another conversation.

Sugawara squinted at the other school's captain. Something clicked in his head and he shouted, "Hinata! No!"

_____________________________

[Seijoh: Oikawa]

"Stop searching for him, Trashykawa," Iwaizumi muttered, glaring at the bastard beside him. They were surrounded by girls who were trying to give the volleyball captain gifts. Some were staring at the ace shyly.

"Iwa-chan," Oikawa's fake smile tightened, "it's Valentine's day and I'm going to win this year." Since the other boy came, Oikawa's chocolates lessened. He saw that the younger school prince had a bigger pile (unaware that boys were also contributing to it). The funny thing was the other didn't seem to care. [F/n] would genuinely be surprised at anyone who would give him chocolate and accept them with his whole heart if it was a platonic gift and refuse them politely if it was a romantic one. Oikawa tried to recruit the boy in their boy band of a volleyball team but the student council already got him.