"..."

[F/n] blinked. He remembered being kicked on his knees from behind by his cousin while an angry libero was rushing at him. All of a sudden, Noya was leaning towards him and then grabbed his hair firmly. The [h/c]-haired boy was about to protest but the other's words stopped his train of thoughts.

"Bastard, take responsibility." A stamped mark manifested somehow on Nishinoya's hands.

"W-what?" [F/n] stuttered at the serious look the Noya was supporting. The libero didn't reply but tugged on the other's hair towards the side while raising the stamp mark on the air and bring it down the other's neck quickly.

[Property of Nishinoya Yuu. Don't touch!]

The shorter boy ran away quickly at Sugawara's surprised gasp and shouts.

[F/n] should have been angry because it was hard to wash. However, he didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact, it felt nice to have Nishinoya be protective of him. 'I like this,' his mind whispered.

_________________________

"Did you get your libero mad or something?" Kuroo muttered, dark eyes tracing the ink. He raised his hand to trace the letters but a sudden chill from across the room stopped him.

'He's glaring, isn't he?' The Nekoma captain sweatdropped as he can hear a certain libero's growling. 'Just confess already, damn,' He raised both of his hands to show defeat. 'But I understand,' Kuroo knew how [F/n]'s smart brain couldn't process another person's emotion towards him. 'Give it a try then, Nishinoya-san. He's dense as a rock.'

"Good luck, chibi-chan!" he shouted.

"Who you calling chibi?!"

"Nishinoya!"

"But captain-"

_________________________

"Yuu-"

"Hmmph."

"Yuu-"

"Hmmp-"

"Nishinoya-'

"Hmmph- wait," He paused. Noya's last name was felt weird coming out from the male manager. Taken aback, the libero blinked several times before asking, "what did you call me?"

"Look, can we talk?" [F/n] brushed his hair back, sighing. "What's with the marking-"

"Are you for real?" Noya shouted with a blank expression on his face. "I know you can't see it well but the others have already told you."

"Ye-"

"I don't want you to say anything yet." The libero looked on the floor, fist tightening. "Idiot, I want you to realize and feel the same!" Noya looked up and glared at the [E/c] eyes he fell in love with. "Why are you so smart but so dumb?"

"Yuu," [F/n] trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Take your time bastard," The libero gritted, "because I'll be here waiting and waiting."

"I-" [F/n] gulped, reaching out to grab the other's wrist.

"Just-" Noya stepped back, "don't break my heart." He whispered before running away.

"Yuu!" The male manager called back.

"Not a confession!" Noya shouted back.

"..." A breathless chuckle came out of [F/n]. "I'm such an idiot," he crouched down, hiding his reddened face from the world with his arms.

"Eh? [L/n]-senpai?" Yachi, who passed by saw the male manager's tiny form. She yelped and clutched her chest when she saw the unusual flustered face the manager was supporting. 'I-it must be Noya-san!' She couldn't help but marvel the handsomeness of the older boy. Yachi held her nose and backed away. She ran, looking for the third year female manager.